T Nation

What's Her Workout/Diet Like?

would be nice to know :wink:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
[/quote]

I’d like to put her on a all liquid diet.

Jaime Koeppe, she’s Canadian :slight_smile:

Google her, some pics are heavily shopped, but what she has naturally is stunning left unaltered…

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
[/quote]

I’d like to put her on a all liquid diet.[/quote]
melted coconut oil?

hahehauheahuheuae

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I’m simply not going to allow a thread like this to occur without counterbalancing it with photos of modestly clad women.

We can’t have evil men like JF attempting to derail the noveau chaste direction of this website.[/quote]

LOL, figured I’d try a way to “sneak” it in. It worked, EUREKA

[quote]pushharder wrote:

I’m simply not going to allow a thread like this to occur without counterbalancing it with photos of modestly clad women.

We can’t have evil men like JF attempting to derail the noveau chaste direction of this website.[/quote]
Conform or GTFO, Push!! :slight_smile:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Conform or GTFO, Push!! :)[/quote]

HAND SALUTE!!!

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

HAND SALUTE!!![/quote]
MOAR.

[quote]jaybvee wrote:

some pics are heavily shopped, but what she has naturally is stunning left unaltered…
[/quote]

QFT…I tried to like to the old Koeppe thread from SAMA…hurrrp durrrp.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This morning I woke up with a raging hard on and found some pixelated jollies on xhamster.

Just saying.

those legs

omg omg omg

me wants her to crush my head between them

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

NO!!!

When I commit myself to something of this magnitude I will let NOTHING stand in my way without crushing it with the virtual e-hammer of Thor.

Step aside, you Purveyor of Prurience, step the fuck aside![/quote]
May I suggest, sir, that you chose to see my side of this sex charged theme. Otherwise, I will have to ask you to leave this thread.

[quote]jaybvee wrote:
Jaime Koeppe, she’s Canadian :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Nobody’s perfect, I guess…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

NO!!!

When I commit myself to something of this magnitude I will let NOTHING stand in my way without crushing it with the virtual e-hammer of Thor.

This thread caused me to read up on her. Apparently she disappeared from public life in 2005.

You guys are corrupting the integrity of this side by posting those pictures. For shame, for shame!

This thread caused me to read up on her. Apparently she disappeared from public life in 2005.[/quote]

Forgot to post the picture. It appears a mystery.

She probably got freaked out at how many stalkers and shit tried to steal her panties.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

NO!!!

This thread caused me to read up on her. Apparently she disappeared from public life in 2005.[/quote]

Its true, now lecherous leprechauns will lord over these lands…

I guess it makes some sense, I just felt like writing it…