T Nation

What's Fedor Concoctiong Here?

Is this some sort of magic potion? Perhaps the secret of his winning ways? Or is it just tea? And if it’s just tea, then is he really having tea time in a towel?

Looks like a coffee french press?

Dude that’s coffee, drink of champions.

I drink tons of that shit and I’m a boss, so obviously it works.

Stay in school kids

Those are steroid beans. He’s using them to make juice. HAR HAR HAR.

The hopes and dreams of his opponents.
He subsists on their souls.

Ready to dominate.

Looks like a samovar behind the french press, plus tea with lemons?

I thought this guy was like an MMA god?

Nice apartment…

[quote]rundymc wrote:
The hopes and dreams of his opponents.
He subsists on their souls.[/quote]

He snorts those.

That drink is made from the ground bones of his victims.

i see jesus in the mirrow
omygod

Thats not his apartment. This is at his friend’s bathhouse/sauna. After he trains he goes there and gets a steam and a rubdown and drinks some special tea to help with recovery.
There is a story he has a special stew made of sinew that has magical powers.

[quote]LSUPOWERDC wrote:
Thats not his apartment. This is at his friend’s bathhouse/sauna. After he trains he goes there and gets a steam and a rubdown and drinks some special tea to help with recovery.
There is a story he has a special stew made of sinew that has magical powers.[/quote]

aye, and I heard that he was eight feet tall and would consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I thought this guy was like an MMA god?

Nice apartment…[/quote]

Guy could live real luxuriously, if he really wanted to. Yet he chooses not to cause he values his family, fans/friends more then anything else. This is what I respect about the guy. Probably one of the most humble guys you could ever meet(this coming from other fighters, friends and relatives)
/nutswinging

It’s a tea press nigga.

That cracker is tough or shore.

Tea like that is big in other places in the world and them Russians be loving some saunas.

Damn Carlito who that fool in your avatar?

[quote]bruce_bruce wrote:
Damn Carlito who that fool in your avatar?[/quote]

That’s me my brother. Back in the 80’s (note the mustache). What a life, just did coke and banged chics all day.