What's Everyone Drinking at the Gym?

I don’t buy supplements but what is the colored water lots of guys are drinking when they lift?

9/10 probably BCAAs

[quote]Drice21 wrote:
9/10 probably BCAAs[/quote]

I’ll put my money on gatorade

You never can be too sure

[quote]Drice21 wrote:
x2 amino drink like xtend or cracked out Bro-pump preworkouts…

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[quote]Drice21 wrote:
x2 amino drink like xtend or cracked out Bro-pump preworkouts…

Another +1. My 24 Hour is pretty busy, but I usually only see maybe 1 other person drinking something and it’s usually water or Gatorade. If I had to take a guess in general across the nation, some stim mix and/or BCAA’s. Personally I use Plazma and I have amazing energy during workouts despite the fact by my late afternoon training session I’ve only had under 100g of carbs up until that point INCLUDING the Plazma.

This site maybe wasn’t the first, but no one does intra-workout nutrition better or has done more to promote it. I’m one of those people who raises an eyebrow to crazy claims about supplements, but Plazma IS a game changer.

T-Nation, after all is funded by Biotest, so it’s no surprise that they tout Biotest products at every given opportunity. Fair enough I’d say, so that not a dig.

I’ve not tried Plazma (I live in Bangkok so I’d be getting my pants pulled down left right and center for shipping and import tax), but I’ve concocted something similar with cyclic dextrins/palatinose, CHO, leucine etc and I must say that it’s pretty damn good.

Plazma - ‘game changer’ - If you are TRAINING HARD AND FREQUENT I would not disagree, as I’m doing just that and getting good results with my home brew.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for