What's Broscience?

[quote]elusive wrote:
orion wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
Broscience of the Day (BOTD or should it be BOD):

Bro: When doing curls figure out your 5rm, and hit that shit for 10-12 times for five sets.
Me: How can you get 10-12 reps out using 5rm?
Bro: Swing that shit, oh do at least 10 different movements.

Dude?

Swing that shit!

Cereally.

Yeah bro. G0tta feel tha pump bro.[/quote]

Bro, u killin it in hea, bro. Good shit bro!

Good lookin out bro. That skank in your avatar is hawt bro. Fkin skanks.

Bro!!! All skanks, fuckin skanks, look good after a shower of Jagerbombs!!!

Yo Bros.

[quote]matko5 wrote:
Yo Bros.
[/quote]

What up bro?!?

This thread got retahded broskis

[quote]elusive wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Yo Bros.

What up bro?!?[/quote]

Yo, nuttin’ bro, just chilin’ & eatin’… What up with ya bro?

[quote]matko5 wrote:
elusive wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Yo Bros.

What up bro?!?

Yo, nuttin’ bro, just chilin’ & eatin’… What up with ya bro?[/quote]

Sittin in class rite now broseph. Gotta get home to get my swole on, ya feel me bro?

[quote]elusive wrote:
matko5 wrote:
elusive wrote:
matko5 wrote:
Yo Bros.

What up bro?!?

Yo, nuttin’ bro, just chilin’ & eatin’… What up with ya bro?

Sittin in class rite now broseph. Gotta get home to get my swole on, ya feel me bro?[/quote]

I feel ya bro (no homo). Gotta get to gym for my workout, doin’ sum curlz BRO!

Yo bros! Waddaya bench?

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Yo bros! Waddaya bench?[/quote]

sup bro. i got lyke 495 up 10 times. i got to have 3 people spot me cuz im so fuking swolle brah

[quote]Xab wrote:
Broscience is what it sounds like: science by frat fucks. They’re the guys that believe you need 18 types of dumbbell curls to make your arms grow and that squats are unnecessary, because you don’t need to train your legs to get big arms. Generally broscientists are deeply concerned about which supplements will give them the biggest pump, and yet don’t eat enough or train hard enough to make any real gains. [/quote]

There are about that many Bicep exercises and so what?

1. DB curl
  2. Hammer DB curl
  3. Hammer DB reverse curl
  4. BB Curl
  5. Reverse BB Curl
  6. EZ bar Curls
  7. EZ bar Curls Reverse.
  8. Incline DB Curls
  9. Incline DB Hammer Curls
  10. Hanging DB curls flat
  11. Hanging DB curls hammer
  12. Spider Bench Curls.
  13. Concentration DB Curls
  14. Concentration DB Hammers
  15. Concentration DB Reverse

Then you have super sets, Grip Widths, Giant Sets etc etc etc…

Some pretty Jacked Bro’s Thaught me all of that. They Also mentioned something about eating raw Eggs, plenty of Grass Fed Beef and clean carbs.

In this case the Broscience is pretty spot on. You know some big dudes really do know something about this stuff.

Broscience tip of the day:

Brocolli lowers estrogen so eat it up for PCT.

I can also add that All the science can be a dead end too. IN the end if you ask a few large guys how they got large you will get 10 different answers. The truth is everyone has to figure out exactly what they need to do get large. It’s a very individual issue. Why did i list all of those bicep exercises? Because when it comes to growth some of them might be a gold mine to your biceps and you may be surprised which ones too. It may fly in the face of what you have preconceived in your mind. But the muscle responds. So why deny it by clinging to some notions of what is “scientifically supposed to work”, instead of letting your body guide you.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
I can also add that All the science can be a dead end too. IN the end if you ask a few large guys how they got large you will get 10 different answers. The truth is everyone has to figure out exactly what they need to do get large. It’s a very individual issue. Why did i list all of those bicep exercises? Because when it comes to growth some of them might be a gold mine to your biceps and you may be surprised which ones too. It may fly in the face of what you have preconceived in your mind. But the muscle responds. So why deny it by clinging to some notions of what is “scientifically supposed to work”, instead of letting your body guide you. [/quote]

Yea bro. Curls rule. Those wimps are always starring because they jealous as I curl in the squat rack. They wish they had these guns bro.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Yo bros! Waddaya bench?[/quote]

YO BRO, I DUNNO BUT I CURL 20’s BRO

Maybe I am getting old… maybe I am set in my ways… but I hate all the new web slang. Bro science included.

Hater = anyone who disagrees wth you… my IQ drops every time I read it or hear it.

You’re just a hater maaaan!

Oh and newsflash… “interwebz” isn’t funny… not when its in every other thread its not. I want to kick someone in the face every time I read it.

[quote]DJS wrote:
Maybe I am getting old… maybe I am set in my ways… but I hate all the new web slang. Bro science included.

Hater = anyone who disagrees wth you… my IQ drops every time I read it or hear it.

Oh and newsflash… “interwebz” isn’t funny… not when its in every other thread its not. I want to kick someone in the face every time I read it.[/quote]

bro chill out. We’re all bros here.

Seriously bro, why you got to be such an interwebz hater bro?

[quote]elusive wrote:
DJS wrote:

Oh and newsflash… “interwebz” isn’t funny… not when its in every other thread its not. I want to kick someone in the face every time I read it.

bro chill out. We’re all bros here.[/quote]

Mexican bro here completely agrees, have a protein shake and chill out bro.