What's AAKG?

Jason B mentioned this is his supplement list (in his 18-Weeks-to-Pro log). I looked it up, but couldn’t find anything from someone who wasn’t selling it. So, what’s it do, and do you like it?

arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, its in products like N02, supposedly gives you better pumps in the gym, not looked at as great around here.

[quote]powersavant wrote:
Jason B mentioned this is his supplement list (in his 18-Weeks-to-Pro log). I looked it up, but couldn’t find anything from someone who wasn’t selling it. So, what’s it do, and do you like it?[/quote]

Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate. A cursory google search would tell you that.

Don’t waste your time or money on it.

I saw the thing about giving better pumps. I couldn’t care less about that. I did see some stuff about improved vasularity (I don’t know if they mean during workouts or whenever) and better assimilation of other amino acids.

I swear though, I hate when like 40 different sites have the EXACT same information on a product, and it’s all word for word. I waste so much time going from page to page seeing the exact same cut and paste job.

For the money that AAKG costs, why not just get something like TRIBEX or Carbolin 19? Hell, even Power Drive is efficacious…or creatine…