T Nation

What's 11-T?

Bill,

Now the articles and threads are gone, mind answering a question in regards to cycles?

I remember 2 on 2 off was the main option presented, were the others?

Would that be the min “on” time to get desired results, i.e could 1 on 1 off work?

Two week cycles – not necessarily with only 2 weeks off, but rather with that being an “at least” option – was the only method suggested.

The reason is that one cannot expect the user of a nutritional supplement or cosmetic to use pharmaceutical drugs for recovery of natural hormone production.

While it’s usually possible to recover from longer cycles despite lack of post-cycle therapy (PCT), sometimes that fails. Whereas there has never been such a problem with a 2 week cycle.

I doubt that one week cycles would work as well. I don’t know of anyone ever comparing, with this or anything else, for example 10 one “on” / two “off” cycles with 5 two “on” / four “off.” It seems to me there would be more time transitioning in the first case, with the transitions being no faster, and so I’d expect it to be less efficient. And it is not as if the body and nervous system can’t go all out for two weeks and so there is therefore a need (there isn’t) to cut back to one week.

Bill is it possible that 11-T can cause acne?? Is any one else havving this problem?

Yes, as it has some degree of androgenicity.

It didn’t seem to be a common problem in previous reports anyone posted. But that’s a quite individual thing with a lot of variation between persons.

no acne here

[quote]playeri10 wrote:
what is 11-T?[/quote]

Its the 10th sequel in the Terminator movie franchise. Arnold keeps coming back.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Two week cycles – not necessarily with only 2 weeks off, but rather with that being an “at least” option – was the only method suggested.

The reason is that one cannot expect the user of a nutritional supplement or cosmetic to use pharmaceutical drugs for recovery of natural hormone production.

While it’s usually possible to recover from longer cycles despite lack of post-cycle therapy (PCT), sometimes that fails. Whereas there has never been such a problem with a 2 week cycle.

I doubt that one week cycles would work as well. I don’t know of anyone ever comparing, with this or anything else, for example 10 one “on” / two “off” cycles with 5 two “on” / four “off.” It seems to me there would be more time transitioning in the first case, with the transitions being no faster, and so I’d expect it to be less efficient. And it is not as if the body and nervous system can’t go all out for two weeks and so there is therefore a need (there isn’t) to cut back to one week.[/quote]

Thanks, it was more of a convenience thing for me as I travel on alternate weeks.