what is 11-T?

Adrenosterone.

A cortisol blocker.

tostop fat gain?

read the article about it?

[quote]Aggro wrote:
read the article about it?[/quote]

last I checked there was no article any more and the thread about it is gone

yeah i couldn’t find any article either.

Not one of you knows how to google adrenosterone?

[quote]playeri10 wrote:
what is 11-T?[/quote]

I haven’t personally tried it so I have no opinion…

There’s a couple of reviews, mostly from the same people unfortunately.

There wasn’t an overwhelming responses positive or negative, seems like either not that many people tried it or those that did, didn’t post about it.

I would like to read the original article if anyone has it

if it’s any consolation I rated it as Biotests #1 supplement in the recent thread I made. As far as immediate results

Not adrenosterone but the acetate ester of the 17-hydroxy derivative, namely 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone acetate.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Not adrenosterone but the acetate ester of the 17-hydroxy derivative, namely 17b-hydroxyadrenosterone acetate.[/quote]

I am interetested in what the difference between Adrenosterone and the 11-T derivative is.

Adrenosterone was first seen in 11-oxo by Ergopharm right?

ook, thanks bill roberts. i’ve taken that before, didn’t get that great results, but it wasn’t Biotest brand.

Yes, 11-oxo is adrenosterone itself. Proviant, manufacturer of the Ergopharm brand, also produces the 17b-hydroxy derivative, which can also be called 11-oxotestosterone.

While chemically an equally sound name, as biologically the compound is derived from adrenosterone, we use the adrenosterone-derived name.

(Note: in organic chemistry while there is only one way to generate an official IUPAC name, these names are so unwieldy that they tend to not see much use.

Instead one names things according to picking a known thing and then describing the differences in a way that can be interpreted only as leading to the correct structure. Thus different “equally correct” names for the same thing are possible and often occur.)

ok, has anyone used 11-T? testimonials would be great.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Yes, 11-oxo is adrenosterone itself. Proviant, manufacturer of the Ergopharm brand, also produces the 17b-hydroxy derivative, which can also be called 11-oxotestosterone.

While chemically an equally sound name, as biologically the compound is derived from adrenosterone, we use the adrenosterone-derived name.

(Note: in organic chemistry while there is only one way to generate an official IUPAC name, these names are so unwieldy that they tend to not see much use.

Instead one names things according to picking a known thing and then describing the differences in a way that can be interpreted only as leading to the correct structure. Thus different “equally correct” names for the same thing are possible and often occur.)[/quote]

ah ic, just to pick your brain a bit BR…

Does adrenosterone share any known metabolites with Banned AAS?

http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/document/2009_Prohibited_List_ENG_Final_20_Sept_08.pdf

here’s the link if you care to look

And does it raise T:E levels past 6:1?

I ask because 11-T/11-oxo looks appealing to me, but I am a tested athlete under the WADA rules.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
if it’s any consolation I rated it as Biotests #1 supplement in the recent thread I made. As far as immediate results[/quote]

Ok thanks. Just out of curiosity what kind of gains. More mass, strength, or fat loss, etc?

[quote]as wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
if it’s any consolation I rated it as Biotests #1 supplement in the recent thread I made. As far as immediate results

Ok thanks. Just out of curiosity what kind of gains. More mass, strength, or fat loss, etc? [/quote]

all, but strength.

I typically gain 1 lb/wk when bulking, using the 11-T, IIRC I gained 3-5 lbs in a week.

There was also visible fat loss in the abdominal region. Most people I’ve read that tried it report similar. There was one poster though that returned it.

I made some decent gains while on it but (could be a coincidence) I get bad acne while on it so I’ve stopped taking it.

It could not change T/E levels as it does not convert to testosterone, nor does it have any banned metabolites.