What're You Listening To Today?

Right now ā€¦ iā€™m listening to Spotify - Folk & Americana - Southern Gothic

Awesome

Been listening to this. I like soulful and wordy introspective indie rock but much of the time my ADHD brain just tends to like dance music. Iā€™ve been to a few of these festivals and they are insane

Friend runs some EDM nights in Europe and seen these guys a bunch of times. Music not my thing at all -like same song for half an hour and 80%+ drugged up to eyeballs, buttttā€¦ each time jam-packed with world-class skirt

So yeah, guys get some earplugs and check them out

Amen! I happen to like the music but that is a plus too :wink:

1 Like

Punk and beer night comes around once again

Donā€™t think anyone in this thread will remotely like this but it is the most chill rap album/mixtape Iā€™ve ever listened to and really is excellently well put together. Tend to listen to some of these songs 3+ times a day and its always a joy.

Iā€™ve been on this tune for years but had never heard the live version until today. Never fails to give me chills

One of my favorites:

The morning after song:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm7g02_bob-dylan-it-ain-t-me-babe_music

4 Likes

Lifter/Crooner!

A lil 80ā€™s hip-hop and R&B today.

One of my favorites and how I learned the definition of this word. haha

I saw these guys live on thursday- just three members of the band, they sort of have a separate existence. It was beautiful. The lead singer is amazing.
Before you start making fun of me for listening to folk, bear in mind that I will never have to buy an album that contains the oyster bandā€™s ill-advised foray into hip hop. They never had one and never will.