What're You Listening To Today?

Highlight for me today was the Disintegration album by The Cure

Favourite track on the album there. Love that bwoawhhh synth sound

1 Like

Haven’t listened to the Cure in ages.

Today it was Freaky Styley for me.

1 Like

This got me in the mood to lift on the ride to the gym.

Love The Cure. :thumbsup:

I had a good long drive home through 5 o’clock traffic from a business trip this week, heard some classics to keep the head chill:

1 Like

The story of my life, one of my most favorite songs:

1 Like

Just discovered a couple AC/DC rip off bands -Hardbone and Bonafide. Totally unoriginal but the Rawwk is strong…

I love 70’s and 80’s music i watch on you tube and am up late, when nothing on but commercials.
KC and Sunshine band , theme of songs lets get high as shit , party, screw , get down tonight.

Tommorow first hard shoulder, chest ,tri workout since cold, ministry, pantera, motley you know.

Right now I’m listening to Magic radio…later I’ll probably listen to a variety of stuff…probably Mika - Life in cartoon motion, Scala & the Kolacny brothers - Respire…maybe some pop rock too.

I’m packing today because I’m moving tomorrow, so I’m listening to upbeat stuff.

Der Rosencavalier by Richard Strauss.

Jay Chou. Since I know only 2 posters on this entire site know who he is, here’s Marty Friedman doing a cover of one of his songs instead.

Crap now I’m listening to Friedman…

Enjoyed this tune today. Been ages since I listened to stuff like this

can’t get enough of this tune

3 Likes

always got Metal Works by Priest on my phone.

S

2 Likes

Judas Priest have got some tremendous tunes, but they can be a little too much for me at times. Halford’s voice in that tune kind of kills it for me.

I prefer their more restrained stuff like this:

1 Like

might wanna duct tape your pants around the waist

Sonic Youth “Teenage Riot”