What're You Doing this Weekend?

Today I’m going to Southwick’s Zoo, about an hour outside Boston. I also need to finally take a hacksaw to the bolts holding my 6x9’s in my car since they’re stripped. I also need to finish a paper for one of my classes on Monday, and get my oil changed at some point.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
[/quote]

You’re transforming into a tumbleweed?!?!?

I am heading to the beach after work today. It freaked me out when I realized how many weekends were left until labor day.

I’m working, dammit… and keeping an eye on the Thread Zeppelin thread in between work spurts.

lol

Airshow, drinking, boating, good times.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’m working, dammit… and keeping an eye on the Thread Zeppelin thread in between work spurts.

lol[/quote]

anything you’d like to show us?

[/quote]
hahahhahahhaha

Practicing some different shit on my drums/rehearsing with my roommate for a gig we’re playing next Monday. First Monday of the school year, so the bar we’re playing at is going to be poppin’ with sweet, young little women. It’s also going to be the first time I’ve ever played the drums live in front of an actual audience and everything so I’m just praying there aren’t any technical difficulties or that don’t I break a drumstick in the middle of a song (I go through them like toothpicks sometimes and I use 2A’s, the biggest ones I can find).

I’ll also be starting to lift seriously/heavy again today. I fucked up my shoulder, my elbow, my knee and my neck in a bad mt bike crash back in November and I just started lifting again back in May. Light, light weight, high reps, taking it real easy to get back into the swing of things. Now I plan on starting in on some serious shit for the next three or four weeks with some explosive lifting within 40-60% of my 1RM and maybe six or seven sets of heavy singles with about 80-90% of my 1RM. After about a month of this, I’ll go back to the good ol’ 5/3/1 program again. I was going to compete in the Tough Mudder, but my knee’s been so fucked up until very recently that I haven’t been able to doing any running at all and I don’t think I’ll be able to get into good enough shape to run it this year, since the race is at a high altitude (I think it varies between 5,000-7,000 ft above sea level).

So, now that I’ve written a novel here about shit that no one cares about, what are y’all doing this weekend?

Well my Saturday night is already over here in Taiwan. My gf and I were out at the club and I really enjoyed watching the hotties dancing on the bar.

Tomorrow we’ll go for a good brunch and then go see “Inception”.

I’m going to dangle some fur and feathers which I have tied to a small hook into a creek with the hopes of tricking a fish into eating it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

anything you’d like to show us?[/quote]

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

[/quote]

never EVER change that avatar.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

[/quote]

never EVER change that avatar.[/quote]

I keep watching it cycle, hoping the pants will go lower the next time… they never do

Yeah…uhhh Soulja? You won. I don’t know what, but you won. GREAT avy.