Whatever Happened To...?

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Apparently eliteballa is a personal trainer now. Surely the apocalypse is at hand.

http://www.myspace.com/konair3

Thats just fucking funny. You cant make this shit up even if you tried. [/quote]

Someone should post a shoe to his comments section. I’d do it but myspace is blocked in this country I"m living in, for the moment.

What ever happened to big league chew? Do they still make it? And what about fruit stipe gum and mintaburst/cinnaburst?

I’m pretty sure I saw deezlweezl post something today…

RJ is over at the DC forums I believe

which is funny cause didn’t he get a T-Nation tat on his back a few yrs back?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
i was thinking about this too concerning some of the people i used to see post when i first found this site.

analog_kid, rainjack, nateorade, bmitch, angryvader, msm, zap branigan, nephorm, etc.

AV is still around, just not on the forums as much. Other people had personal problems and left the forums. It happens.[/quote]

Not to mention that it’s been pretty damn stagnate and boring around here…

I miss Rainjack. No one could hurl abuse so endearingly.

Makkun

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
which is funny cause didn’t he get a T-Nation tat on his back a few yrs back?[/quote]

Correct. Now use your powers of logic and ask yourself: If I liked something so much to permanently draw it on my body, would I just stop liking it on a whim someday?

There are specific reasons some of these people left, and people that don’t know what is up probably shouldn’t speak about it.

I think Live and 95% of the BOI guys all take shit up over Facebook now.

Whatever happened to Boo-Berry cereal?

The original line-up was Count Chocula, Frankenberry and Boo-Berry. Apparently the top brass at General Mills cereal decided that the market was only strong enough to support two “ghoul/undead”-themed cereals, and Boo-Berry got the axe.

Frankenberry was by far the most inferior of the three. How better to emasculate a terrifying abomination of literature and film than by colouring him rose-pink and giving him an insatiable desire for all things strawberry? The guy probably took baths with strawberry-scented bath beads.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Correct. Now use your powers of logic and ask yourself: If I liked something so much to permanently draw it on my body, would I just stop liking it on a whim someday?

There are specific reasons some of these people left, and people that don’t know what is up probably shouldn’t speak about it.[/quote]

Maybe you misunderstood me. I just find it funny that he has a tattoo about this site, but now it’s like a kick in the balls to be so pissed you don’t come here anymroe.
care to enlighten me on what happened? really am curious

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

There are specific reasons some of these people left, and people that don’t know what is up probably shouldn’t speak about it.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I just find it funny that he has a tattoo about this site, but now it’s like a kick in the balls to be so pissed you don’t come here anymroe.
care to enlighten me on what happened? really am curious
[/quote]

My bad man, I didn’t intend to have that be an attack on you.

The best way I can describe it is philosophical differences. And that is only speaking about the individuals I’m aware of the situation.