T Nation

Whatever Happened To...?


#1

kliplemet (sp?)

DeezWeez

EliteBalla3


#2

[quote]PGA wrote:
DeezWeez

[/quote]

Posts occasionally under maxbm. He’s posted some respectable totals in powerlifting meets. So he’s doing well.

EDIT: Here’s his last posted meet
http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_strength/dws_4th_pl_meet_060609


#3

Where did that live from the 781 go. Dude was pretty funny.


#4

Klip’s probably lying dead in a gutter somewhere in Thailand

and EliteBalla went out for a new pair of sneakers and never came back :frowning:

I was wondering the same thing a few days ago about Live, Bond


#5

PGA? oh your back.


#6

i was thinking about this too concerning some of the people i used to see post when i first found this site.

analog_kid, rainjack, nateorade, bmitch, angryvader, msm, zap branigan, nephorm, etc.


#7

dude, live’s been gone for like 5 days calm down

lol

I wonder if any of you will cry when I’m gone


#8

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
dude, live’s been gone for like 5 days calm down

lol

I wonder if any of you will cry when I’m gone[/quote]

No, we’re planning a party


#9

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
dude, live’s been gone for like 5 days calm down

lol

I wonder if any of you will cry when I’m gone

No, we’re planning a party[/quote]

Can I com… oh nevermind

tear rolls down cheek


#10

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
i was thinking about this too concerning some of the people i used to see post when i first found this site.

analog_kid, rainjack, nateorade, bmitch, angryvader, msm, zap branigan, nephorm, etc.[/quote]

AV is still around, just not on the forums as much. Other people had personal problems and left the forums. It happens.


#11

I’m glad Kiplemet is gone. He’s probably the only person I eve disliked on the internet.

Bring back Livefrom781 and Angry Vader. One’s funny and the other one had great tastes in movies.


#12

Apparently eliteballa is a personal trainer now. Surely the apocalypse is at hand.

http://www.myspace.com/konair3

I can see it now -

“And now ma’am, we’re going to measure your body fat. Please hold this shoe.”


#13

Where’s BigBoss at?


#14

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
dude, live’s been gone for like 5 days calm down

lol

I wonder if any of you will cry when I’m gone

No, we’re planning a party

Can I com… oh nevermind

tear rolls down cheek

[/quote]

LOL @ this exchange

But seriously, Live is one of the funnier and more straight-foreword members of the site, hopefully he’s not gone for long.

Edit: i don’t mind Rock, either. He’s more interesting than most posters.


#15

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Apparently eliteballa is a personal trainer now. Surely the apocalypse is at hand.

http://www.myspace.com/konair3 [/quote]

Thats just fucking funny. You cant make this shit up even if you tried.


#16

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Edit: i don’t mind Rock, either. He’s more interesting than most posters.[/quote]

I agree. Has a certain flair. Quite entertaining.


#17

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Where’s BigBoss at?[/quote]

Ask ya mammy,fool…lol. I haven’t posted a lot outside of Combat Sports and PWI occasionally. School,marriage,training,etc…has me pretty busy right now.


#18

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
Edit: i don’t mind Rock, either. He’s more interesting than most posters.

I agree. Has a certain flair. Quite entertaining.

[/quote]

…like a skin tag on your eyelid.


#19

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
Edit: i don’t mind Rock, either. He’s more interesting than most posters.

I agree. Has a certain flair. Quite entertaining.

…like a skin tag on your eyelid.[/quote]

Oh man. When I see those little things on people, I just want to clip them off with toenail clippers.


#20

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
Apparently eliteballa is a personal trainer now. Surely the apocalypse is at hand.

http://www.myspace.com/konair3

Thats just fucking funny. You cant make this shit up even if you tried. [/quote]

Someone should post a shoe in his comments section.