Foam Skim Board
Dinosaur Training
Subscription to MILO
CT’s black book

[quote]Habitual wrote:

and the cherry on top…
Springfield Armory SOCOM 16

[/quote]

Are you shitting me? I am so damn jealous right now. Who got you that?

Cash, some chocolates and a shirt

I got a video camera, and some clothers. The clothes (shirts) are all too small. I guess I am doing all right with my training. I heard, “But you wore a large last year.”

[quote]Habitual wrote:
Tickets to LSU vs. Miami (Peach Bowl)
Ipod Nano
Pull-up/Dip station
Apple Powerbook

and the cherry on top…

[/quote]

You gonna need a Dillon to feed that thing, otherwise you gonna end up in the poorhouse.

I got a digi cam Sony S60; some cash, and Biotest supps!! thanks to my sis who flew in from hawaii… Alpha Male, Spike (am on it rrrright now!) and ZMA!

good christmas :slight_smile:

I got some wrist straps, lifting straps and some clothes. My birthday is in 2 weeks and I’m asking for the new salter 1450 digital scale. It tracks all the macros in food plus the Gi of the foods as well.

Christmas part 1 yielded a couple of books:
New Rules of Lifting
Muscle Logic

Can’t wait to see what happens with the other side of the family.

I got to watch my kids open their presents, and listen to them as they discussed all they were going to do tomorrow when we go to the mall and spend all of their Christmas money.

It’s always the best dang present every year.

Smiles on my children’s face’s was my best gift!

16 y/o was ecstatic when she opened her iPod.

9 y/o loved her stuff. She was crazy about it all. No real favorite.

8 y/o has been carrying around his new toy rifle around with him. He’s even sleeping with it. As well as his new Ninja Turtle set.

The first 6 y/o twin has been wearing his GI-Joe Fishing Strike Team vest all day and carrying his new pole. All this boy wants is to fish. He told his principal he’s gonna quit school and become a pro-bass fishing man.

The second twin got dinosaurs and he’s happy! Anything with dino’s in it or on it and he will love it.

My wife loves her sapphire earrings.

I got a hunting trail camera, a nice LED Flashlight, 14 mile walkie-talkies, and the budget for more Biotest stuff!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I got to watch my kids open their presents, and listen to them as they discussed all they were going to do tomorrow when we go to the mall and spend all of their Christmas money.

It’s always the best dang present every year.

[/quote]

So Christmas even softens hardasses. Very touching RJ

[quote]poper wrote:
Foam Skim Board
Dinosaur Training
Subscription to MILO
CT’s black book[/quote]

oh shit i forgot i got a suscription to Milo too

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
So Christmas even softens hardasses. Very touching RJ[/quote]

My daughter can make me melt, and my son makes me so proud I tear up. Go figure.

Just don’t let it get around, or it will ruin my reputation.

[quote]Bad John wrote:
Habitual wrote:
Tickets to LSU vs. Miami (Peach Bowl)
Ipod Nano
Pull-up/Dip station
Apple Powerbook

and the cherry on top…

You gonna need a Dillon to feed that thing, otherwise you gonna end up in the poorhouse.
[/quote]

Did you see all the other things he got? I doubt the poorhouse will be coming. Who’d you kill/rob to get all that stuff?

If I recall, since I’ve only seen a socom once, isn’t it even bigger and heavier than a DE .50? You must be one heck of a strong man to be able to tout that thing around…

[quote]rainjack wrote:
BIGRAGOO wrote:
So Christmas even softens hardasses. Very touching RJ

My daughter can make me melt, and my son makes me so proud I tear up. Go figure.

Just don’t let it get around, or it will ruin my reputation.
[/quote]

I’ll keep it under my hat padnuh.

This acer 3003 lci laptop that I’m on here with now, a job I’ve been wanting for a year now, and the unrelenting love of my dear shnookie-wookums:)! Also a coat, shoes, undies, socks, a blender…
All I really wanted was some accomodating resistance bands.

Chewman, how many dang kids do ya have!? lol The list just kept going and going. :slight_smile:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
and the unrelenting love of my dear shnookie-wookums:)![/quote]

She was standing over your shoulder when you typed that, wasn’t she?

I got a ton of presents this year, among them was the Black Book Of Training Secrets.

The joy of spending another Christmas with my husband while his cancer is in remission.

Well I’ve got 2 whole pigs (odojak) or what you call sucking pig, thats like 100 pounds of meat (fat included). Best Christmas present ever.

And I’ve got mi self a nice girl to sepend Cristmas with.

It’s been a good year!!!Hope next one gets even better.