What You Hear at The Gym

I got a laugh out of this… Figured yall may.

I absolutely hate that dude

I dont know why either

Oh absolutely… I hate him too…

Wow…

Any more videos of that Asian chick?

Just the other day I was at the gym and 2 guys were doing the exact same thing with posing in front of a mirror and feeling each other’s muscles. One of them actually said your muscles are feeling harder or something like that.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Just the other day I was at the gym and 2 guys were doing the exact same thing with posing in front of a mirror and feeling each other’s muscles. One of them actually said your muscles are feeling harder or something like that.[/quote]

I like how in this day and age we say “That’s so fucking gay! Unless your’re gay then that’s fine.”
When I was kid we only said the first sentence…noe that we’re more enlightened we add the second.

Recent:

-Some chick screaming about “that damn Mexican” …apparently b/c he didn’t unrack some weight.

-Some guy going on and on about how “roids” give you bad back acne and how he has “plenty of love” for the “big ladies” b/c “they need love too.”

Both people talking at a volume where they obviously WANTED others to hear.

Hahahaha, all this is why I bought a home gym. Now I just get complaints from the neighbors on 5am workouts.