What Would You Get Rid Of?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:
Puerto Rican midgets.[/quote]

Hey! What’s so bad about midgets!

[/quote]

Relax, he said midgets, not manlets.

People talking about legalizing things. Laws can only criminalize action. Removing those laws is decriminalization, not legalization. It’s like saying that since congress didn’t pass a law saying you can’t pick your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk that congress “legalized picking your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk.”

[quote]fraggle wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:
Puerto Rican midgets.[/quote]

Hey! What’s so bad about midgets!

[/quote]

Relax, he said midgets, not manlets.[/quote]
the black and white midgets(as long as they are not gingers) are just fine. its the puerto rican ones, just sitting there, all smug and shit…

Traffic.

Holiday travel.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
This one judge in this one county I’ve been dealing with. Complete fucking moron.[/quote]

Yeah judge, I’m talking to you, who just denied my Motion for Summary Judgment saying it needed to be a Motion for Summary Judgment and that it was, instead, a Motion for Default Judgment. You have THE WRONG DOCUMENT IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU ASSHOLE. YOU ALREADY DENIED MY ATTEMPT AT A DEFAULT.

The Danish.

This one judge in this one county I’ve been dealing with. Complete fucking moron.[/quote]

Yeah judge, I’m talking to you, who just denied my Motion for Summary Judgment saying it needed to be a Motion for Summary Judgment and that it was, instead, a Motion for Default Judgment. You have THE WRONG DOCUMENT IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU ASSHOLE. YOU ALREADY DENIED MY ATTEMPT AT A DEFAULT.[/quote]

Hi judge.

Please forget everything I wrote above. Thanks for the extra $4K above what I was requesting, that was nice of you. I have no idea what the hell is going through your mind.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
The Danish.[/quote]

People or dessert?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
People talking about legalizing things. Laws can only criminalize action. Removing those laws is decriminalization, not legalization. It’s like saying that since congress didn’t pass a law saying you can’t pick your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk that congress “legalized picking your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk.”[/quote]

How many hands do you have? One is holding you up-- if you have been lifting for functional strength, that is-- one is stuck in your nose, so who is holding the milk?

And don’t say “straw.” Milk is nasty through a straw for anyone over the age of 7.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Canned spinach. I hate canned spinach.[/quote]

Surprised by your anti-Popeye sentiments…

I’d get rid of them there J-Lo fiat commercials. All that commercial does is make me want to blow up a fiat.

Black Friday, and Rebecca Black’s “Friday”

Soccer.

My ex-wife.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Assholes who seems to have enough “strength” to put their plates on the bar but not enough “strength” to then re-rack them ! [/quote]

x1000

Forum post signatures.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Forum post signatures.

[/quote]

C’mon, those aren’t so bad.

*tweet

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
People talking about legalizing things. Laws can only criminalize action. Removing those laws is decriminalization, not legalization. It’s like saying that since congress didn’t pass a law saying you can’t pick your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk that congress “legalized picking your nose while standing on your head and drinking milk.”[/quote]

people who try to correct you when they understand 100% what you’re trying to say