What Would You Do?

You should have asked the homosexual fellow for health business ideas…

[quote]mapleleaf1_13 wrote:
I dont like stories that take forever to read, so im going right to it.

The other night, coming home from the bar, I encountered a flamboyant gay dude. He asked me what time it was: 3.40 am. I was alone, and felt as though I was being followed. I looked back and sure enough, there he was, with his tight white pants, pink dress shirt and black tie. I wasn’t totally sober, so i don’t remember how he said it, but he basically wanted to pay me to shove his dick up my ass. That was the first time this happened to me, I was quite flattered. But unfortunatly i turned him down. He didn’t give up right away. He offered 50 to just take my shirt off. That sounded like a reasonable offer, and since im confortable with my sexuality, I took it more as a compliment than anything. But it gets worst. He wanted to go in a hidden area. Buddy didn’t look too intimidating, although he could have stunned me with some kung fu. So I went along. Somehow, the offer had changed to ten minutes of wrestling with my shirt off. So I thought to myself: there’s only one option… Ask him to front me the cash before, and then run with it. My dignity is worth a little more than 50 bucks. He said no, I left as he screamed “You fucking f*****”. Still haven’t figured that one out.

Anyways, I was twisting and turning in my bed the other night, wondering what I should have done. Came up with the conclusion that I was a pussy for not punching him in the throat and grabbing his cash. After all, I had the right to defend myself after being sexually harrassed.

What would you guys have done?[/quote]

You’re an idiot on so many levels, it’s not even worth responding with anything worthwhile.

If you have to ponder whether you’d let someone stick his up your ass… and say “UNFORTUNATELY I said no”… you a) have NO sense of dignity or b) are gay. The fact you thought of taking his money and running - more so, a).

If you would’ve gave him a beating and then took his money because he was gay… macho as it sounds, and even though he was a homo, it would still be stealing, unjustified assault etc. + You don’t go just beating people because they are freaks…

[quote]Stern wrote:

He offered 50 to just take my shirt off. That sounded like a reasonable offer…
[/quote]

My dignity is worth a little more than 50 bucks.
[/quote]

Not that I believe your fairy tale but if you WERE straight and telling the truth - the fact you walked to a hidden garden to show a gay guy your body for money pretty much shatters any illusions you should have of dignity.

But I call BS on the whole thing and would actually say that to come up with a troll story about a gay encounter pretty much confirms you are, in fact, gay. I hope you knew that already but if you didn’t…" UH OH!"

[/quote]

LMAO @ “fairy tale”… Classic.

OP, you should have let the guy fuck you in the ass for the $50 - it’s a tried and true business idea with very little start up cost.

What would you guys have done?[/quote]

Dude, you are such a wussy. Any real man would have turned the tables on him and gotten the money.

Next time turn on him and challenge his sexual prowess. Bet him twice as much that you can bang his sissy ass way harder and for twice as long as he can do yours.

Then Prove It!

LOL isn’t this how Dahmer used to catch his victims?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
LOL isn’t this how Dahmer used to catch his victims?[/quote]

LOL

Gay guys find me attractive and I get alot of these kinds of proposal. Girls don’t seem to find me attractive.
I dont even look gay, maybe just dreamy a little.

Go figure.

It’s not gay unless you maintain eye contact during buttsekx or kiss passionately on the lips.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
OP, you should have let the guy fuck you in the ass for the $50 - it’s a tried and true business idea with very little start up cost.
[/quote]

LOL.

Actually…

OP IS looking for business ideas… Health Business Ideas - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

this thread is too funny! OP - I’m guessing you’ve stopped looking at this thread now given the roasting you’ve recieved but i’ll pitch in. Even contemplating taking off your shirt is worrying to say the least. Contemplating robbing the guy is even worse, and the fact you had the balls to post this shit on here and expect a positive reponse jsut proves you’ve completely lost it!!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Like a true Canadian he decides to censor his own post with the “f*****” thing.

Maybe the gay guy said “friend”[/quote]

Assuming gay guy was Canadian too, that is an actual possibility.

OP - “So I was banging this dude in the ass, then I go to give him a reach around and he already had a boner, what a queer”

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Gay guys find me attractive and I get alot of these kinds of proposal. Girls don’t seem to find me attractive.
I dont even look gay…

Go figure.[/quote]

lol wut? “Dont even look gay”?? Cause all gay guys look the same or something?

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I dont even look gay…

Go figure.[/quote]

lol wut? “Dont even look gay”?? Cause all gay guys look the same or something?[/quote]

I dont know. I THINK I dont look gay. I dont wear ear rings, tight clothes, I dont follow fashion… but you are right . I guess there is no distinctive characteristic. I dont really care and pay attention. end of the hiatus.

[quote]Simon Adebisi wrote:
It’s not gay unless you maintain eye contact during buttsekx or kiss passionately on the lips.[/quote]
Key word being “passionately”. That’s what would make it gay.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I dont even look gay…

Go figure.[/quote]

lol wut? “Dont even look gay”?? Cause all gay guys look the same or something?[/quote]

Well, no they don’t of course. All types for sure.

You’re a good looking dude, but Greg… honestly, when you had that handlebar 'stache, you looked gay for sure.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I dont even look gay…

Go figure.[/quote]

You’re a good looking dude, but Greg… honestly, when you had that handlebar 'stache, you looked gay for sure.

[/quote]

just because I looked so good that it made you feel sexually attracted to me doesnt make me gay looking

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
I dont even look gay…

Go figure.[/quote]

[/quote]