What Would you Do with $50,000 ?

I found myself in a similar situation in March of this year. I paid down my debts; put most of the rest into the four highest yielding, lowest priced Dow stocks (Dogs of the Dow); and with the remainder bought a machine gun.

I’d spend 2 months traveling in China, then put the rest toward a house down payment.

titty bar

Recoup some of the $70,000 I already spent producing my movie.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
titty bar[/quote]

Make it rain?

I’d use it to reimburse Headhunter and AndRanLuvr for all the money that my IRS tax thugs stole from them at gunpoint (which was used, apparently, to fund the rebuilding of vacation homes leveled by Hurricane Ike).

buy a car for like 5-10 grand, spend the rest on gas. nah, but really id just get a decent car, get an apartment, get my bartenders license, ball outrageous and save the rest.i wouldnt know where to begin with investing so maybe id spend a lot of time on google too.

I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities

[quote]Itchy wrote:
I’d use it to reimburse Headhunter and AndRanLuvr for all the money that my IRS tax thugs stole from them at gunpoint (which was used, apparently, to fund the rebuilding of vacation homes leveled by Hurricane Ike).[/quote]

Hahahaha

Invest so that you can ask yourself later on, “what would you do with 100k?”

[quote]Itchy wrote:
I’d use it to reimburse Headhunter and AndRanLuvr for all the money that my IRS tax thugs stole from them at gunpoint (which was used, apparently, to fund the rebuilding of vacation homes leveled by Hurricane Ike).[/quote]

brilliant.

debt elimination, home gym (just the esentials), supplements, eat decent food for awhile, and save the rest.

good luck with your decisions.

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
Well,that would be about £25,000.
I would blow £5,000 on assorted fun-
clothes,nice second-hand car,celebration meal with family and a few blowout nights out with the guys.

£20,000 would be spent on realising my dream/business plan-
A Personal Training Studio.
Gyms and Leisure Centres are a pain in the arse to run/manage.
[/quote]

I’d smoke me a kipper.

I’d pay off my debt.

Then I’d max out my Roth IRA contributions for the year. Giving me just enough left over to move away or start saving to open up a business.

All exciting I know…

Hookers and blow are another option.

Invest with Euro Pacific Capital:

Real doll.

Cocaine and whiskey.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
malonetd wrote:
Two chicks at the same time.

Damn straight. Always wanted to do that man.

[/quote]

you could do like 50 at the same time for $1,000 each.

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
I would make financial investments, especially in the American market. It’s cheap as shit right now and will rebound. IRA, mutual funds, blue chip stocks…[/quote]

I agree-$50,000 sounds like a lot but in the U.S. that’s a decent one year salary. Probably large cap index funds or etf. The large caps give you international exposure-in a year or two this market will take off-in 10 years you could double your money. If you open an IRA it’s tax free until age 59

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Real doll.[/quote]

Aaaahahaha!

I’d save it, and buy steak every day. Supplements, good quality natural food instead of the processed shit, that would make me happy.

Oh and a dirtbike.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
Two chicks at the same time.[/quote]

You could probably buy a whole brothel full of ho’s for that price.