What Would You Do w/an Extra $300?

[quote]GymJenn wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
GymJenn wrote:
a kick ass pair of jeans. I promise, you’ll never wear anything else.

now are you going to tell us why you have the extra cash? Or did I miss something?

J

Ha! Jeans. Girls are funny.

now Why is that funny?? We’re all going to buy supplements and shit for our bodies anyway, why not buy something to make you look good on the outside?

J
[/quote]

Because $300 for pants is wildly excessive, especially considering the goal is to not be wearing them.

buy a hoody, pair of jeans and pair of shoes

thaaats

75 extra…buy another pair of jeans. go to the strip club or buy books for school…or booze.

if you already plenty of all the above then i suggest throwing a kickass party.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
GymJenn wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
GymJenn wrote:
a kick ass pair of jeans. I promise, you’ll never wear anything else.

now are you going to tell us why you have the extra cash? Or did I miss something?

J

Ha! Jeans. Girls are funny.

now Why is that funny?? We’re all going to buy supplements and shit for our bodies anyway, why not buy something to make you look good on the outside?

J

Because $300 for pants is wildly excessive, especially considering the goal is to not be wearing them.[/quote]

which is why you never have to wash them.

Meat.

Jordans
Sean John Jeans
Nike hoodies

I’m going to be horribly boring here and suggest that you save it until you have a definite need for it.

Or hell, blow it on coke and illegal fireworks. That could be fun.

What about extreme sports? 300 bucks will get you a couple of skydives (depending on area) and possibly 3 paragliding jumps.

I’d get the eighty-pound X-Vest.

Then I’d wear it everywhere.

Everywhere!

Jenn… I’d go buy some jeans too! haha.

I would try get a pair for $150 and then i would still have enough for a pair of shoes or a couple shirts… hmmmmmm

Now i want to go shopping.

[quote]jchenky wrote:

I would try get a pair for $150 and then i would still have enough for a pair of shoes or a couple shirts… hmmmmmm

Now i want to go shopping.[/quote]

To be fair, I suppose the X-Vest is like a really heavy, $300 shirt.

But it’s a stretch.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
jchenky wrote:

But it’s a stretch.[/quote]

You can’t be telling us girls that we are crazy for buying $300 jeans then!

New purse.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
jchenky wrote:

But it’s a stretch.[/quote]

Ooohhh, see, Now your tune changes! I see how you are. Clearly what’s goo for the goose, is far too good for the gander. (and what the hell is an X-vest?)

jchenky~ I LOVE the way you think! And now that I know you, unlike Vicomte, understand the value of a great pair of jeans, I need to know… Do you spend money on gym clothes??
J

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
jchenky wrote:

But it’s a stretch.

You can’t be telling us girls that we are crazy for buying $300 jeans then!

[/quote]

Fine! But my shirt is functional! I bet your jeans can’t even lift the 35lbs. dumbbells!

[quote]GymJenn wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
jchenky wrote:

But it’s a stretch.

Ooohhh, see, Now your tune changes! I see how you are. Clearly what’s goo for the goose, is far too good for the gander. (and what the hell is an X-vest?)

jchenky~ I LOVE the way you think! And now that I know you, unlike Vicomte, understand the value of a great pair of jeans, I need to know… Do you spend money on gym clothes??
J[/quote]

I invest in really good shorts or pants and a couple tops, but the majority of my gym clothes i tend to buy cheap. Winners is FANTASTIC but i don’t have the patience to go there too often. What about you!

I was thinking the same about the X-vest. haha
I watched X-Men last night, so until Vicomte tells us what it is i’m going to pretend its an X-men costume haha

It’s a weighted vest. It’s like, heavy, n stuff…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
It’s a weighted vest. It’s like, heavy, n stuff…[/quote]

For everyday wear? Or you wear it while you’re lifting?

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
It’s a weighted vest. It’s like, heavy, n stuff…

For everyday wear? Or you wear it while you’re lifting?

[/quote]

I suppose you could wear it whenever you like. Apparently, it’s even waterproof.

[quote]Christine wrote:
New purse.[/quote]

Oh i could use a new purse…:smiley:

I’m wearing an Xvest in this photo. It’s a loadable vest. Great for training!

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=1616

For those unsure what an x-vest is.