T Nation

What Would You Do w/an Extra $300?

I recently was the lucky recipient of $300.00. The only stipulation was to spend it on something for me. Not bills, savings, or the like. So confronted with this I ask you. What would you do with an extra $300.00?

Buy a larger SD card for my camcorder, get a few books I’ve been wanting, a new pair of comfy shoes, a couple t-shirts since mine are starting to fade, go see a movie, and then get a Philly Cheesesteak sub with a large iced tea.

is this a thought experiment? or do you really need help spending money on yourself?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Biotest

Private wrestling (or whatever other hobby you have) lessons.

food, supplements and video games.

Buy a pack of gum and pocket the change?

More Low Carb MD.

I would help support the college education of a few ladies down at the local strip club.

XBOX 360.

xtolgax - Both actually. I could not readily think of one thing I really wanted. First out of the gate was the Strip club, and gambling. Basically, giving the money away. Next was to purchase books, but I am already 6 books behind. I found it interesting that I could not think of something easily. When I brought it up last night I recieved some interesting ideas and a few offers:) I thought it would be interesting to see what others would do.

hookers and blow

That would buy me a Prowler.

Or help me stock up on supplements.

Or buy some new clothes.

Or some entertainment (dinner, performance, etc.)

There are so many things you could do. What do you want? What do you need? What would you really like if you were given $300 to blow?

a kick ass pair of jeans. I promise, you’ll never wear anything else.

now are you going to tell us why you have the extra cash? Or did I miss something?

J

Cookers and hoke.

[quote]GymJenn wrote:

now are you going to tell us why you have the extra cash? Or did I miss something?

J[/quote]

Ha! Jeans. Girls are funny.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
That would buy me a Prowler.
[/quote]

best suggestion. I want one of those or a sled.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
GymJenn wrote:

J

Ha! Jeans. Girls are funny.[/quote]

now Why is that funny?? We’re all going to buy supplements and shit for our bodies anyway, why not buy something to make you look good on the outside?

J

Pot.