What Would You Buy With $100 Today?

Say someone gave you a $100 bill and you were to buy something, not spend it on bills; what would it be?

I got a $200 refund today and spent $99.95 on Fight Night Round 4, so it would of been that.

$50.00 worth of condoms for the $50.00 hooker I’m gonna buy :slight_smile:

No, but seriously, a dragging sled I saw on EBay for $85.00 and the other $15.00 for S&H

EDIT: hardgnr … love the new avatar

I need a deep tissue massage something chronic so i’d probably put it towards…um…holly shit. Look at your avatar hardgnr!! Boing boing…(starts bobbing head)…boing boing…boing…boing…boing boing…Ba boing boing…Niiice! (big smile)

I’d probably put it towards an R n T.

3 containers of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive

That wendler program for twenty and a new fishing reel…I hope if I stare long enough that tops gonna fall down on the OP avatar…must concentrate and use the force.

B Rock, you got a spending problem.

I’d go out with my mates and spend everything on booze.

put it towards a new laptop that I need

I’d take mod laurie out on a hot date

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
That wendler program for twenty and a new fishing reel…I hope if I stare long enough that tops gonna fall down on the OP avatar…must concentrate and use the force.[/quote]

I don’t have a top on in my avatar. :wink:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
B Rock, you got a spending problem.[/quote]

Good point. I got $100 for my bday, so I can subtract the $35 I spent on supps yesterday and probably just put the rest away.

I just sold an assload of shit on c-list/ebay so I have a bunch of paypal money coming in and a wad of cash on my desk at home. So it’s hard to not spend it. I should be going to the bank today.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
I’d take mod laurie out on a hot date where B rock would jump in with a surprise MMF![/quote]

fixed

foam roller, deadlift socks, back nobber.

The Sakura Chef’s knife that I’ve wanted to reside in my block for a couple years now.

Because what the hell, free knife basically, right?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
bond james bond wrote:
That wendler program for twenty and a new fishing reel…I hope if I stare long enough that tops gonna fall down on the OP avatar…must concentrate and use the force.

I don’t have a top on in my avatar. ;)[/quote]

See…that’s how distracting it is.Fuck sakes.

Booze

guitar strings and a new tuner

Something for my wife. Maybe take her out to a fine restaurant in Philly.

I would put it towards the tattoo i’m hoping to get soon.