T Nation

What Would You Ask the President?

"Here’s my question for the president: As our nation’s chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we’re facing; so, as a former chief executive, I’d like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: “Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation”?

  • Sarah Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Here’s my question for the president: As our nation’s chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we’re facing; so, as a former chief executive, I’d like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: “Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation”?

  • Sarah Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

I’ll assume you’re laughing at Sarah Palin. We all are.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Here’s my question for the president: As our nation’s chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we’re facing; so, as a former chief executive, I’d like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: “Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation”?

  • Sarah Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

I’ll assume you’re laughing at Sarah Palin. We all are.[/quote]

Nope. She would have been far far better than ‘The Criminal’ and ‘Good Old Joe’.

Her time is yet to come. She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Here’s my question for the president: As our nation’s chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we’re facing; so, as a former chief executive, I’d like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: “Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation”?

  • Sarah Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

I’ll assume you’re laughing at Sarah Palin. We all are.[/quote]

Really? We have a President who knew ahead of time the dangers that our Libyan embassy faced and did nothing. He knew we were under attack and did nothing. He went on TV and told everyone it was a video that caused this tragedy and knew at the time that it wasn’t. We now have a dead Ambassador who was raped killed and dragged through the streets and it was watched by him from a drone…At this point I think you better drop the “oh that Palin is stupid” nonsense. Okay she’s not Einstein. But we actually have a much larger problem at hand. We have a President who not only didn’t defend our people abroad but tried to cover it up by lying to the American people.

So once again pull in your hate for the TV commentator Sarah Palin and start looking at Obama as being someone who is way, way in over his head in that job.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Here’s my question for the president: As our nation’s chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we’re facing; so, as a former chief executive, I’d like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: “Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation”?

  • Sarah Palin

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

I’ll assume you’re laughing at Sarah Palin. We all are.[/quote]

Nope. She would have been far far better than ‘The Criminal’ and ‘Good Old Joe’.

Her time is yet to come. She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me? I doubt she even knows who Cincinnatus is. At least she would be a proficient practitioner of statecraft right?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

Nope. She is a moral person. Obama and Biden are simply scum who belong in prison.

I would rather have a decent moral person who is a genuine leader but doesn’t have a Harvard Law Degree, than these crumb bum suckholes.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

Really smh if you condone how Obama has handled the Libyan incident you are further gone that I want to believe.

Really…There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT!

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT![/quote]

Indeed there are. My comment had nothing to do with Obama or Libya or their importance. I was very clearly commenting on the description of Sarah Palin as a “modern day Cincinnatus.” If that sentence doesn’t strike you the wrong way then there’s something wrong here.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< I would rather have a decent moral person who is a genuine leader but doesn’t have a Harvard Law Degree, >>>[/quote]I do agree with this absolutely.

AND I am no great fan of Palin’s and don’t think she’s as good as you do, but she has generally American sensibilities and a healthy stubbornness that would have kept her from caving into pressure to compromise. Just so she could smile into the camera’s of the whitehouse press corp and make some clumsy yet somehow effective witticism which amounts to a polite way of saying “kiss off”. She WOULD have done whatever was necessary to support our foreign embassies and would never have blamed an infantile video instead of the animals responsible.

I would have voted for her in a heartbeat over the enemy occupier we have in office now and probably over Romney as well.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT![/quote]

Indeed there are. My comment had nothing to do with Obama or Libya or their importance. I was very clearly commenting on the description of Sarah Palin as a “modern day Cincinnatus.” If that sentence doesn’t strike you the wrong way then there’s something wrong here.[/quote]

That is irrelevant!

Where are all your posts condemning the Presidents actions?

  1. He lied when he said the attack was because of a video.

  2. He didn’t protect the embassy when they asked for beefed up security.

  3. He didn’t send help during the attack when there were Marines only an hour or so away.

  4. He had other top leaders in the administration also lie and say it was a video that caused the incident.

  5. He watched the entire attack on a drone video camera and DID NOTHING!

Four people died because of Obama and all he was worried about were his reelection chances. An Ambassador raped murdered and dragged through the streets. Did he cry about that? Or, does he only cry when something directly effects him and his family?

The actions of our President are DISGUSTING!

And no matter how much the corrupt MSLM tries to cover it up the truth will be told and Obama will be outed. Those four people had families and those families were hurting when Obama was laughing and joking about his reelection.

Where are your posts about this smh? You seem like a very bright guy to me I hope that your intelligence doesn’t stop at the political border.

Not bad ZEB. That ther was a pert near perfect post.

Two things: Palin isn’t nearly as bad as the media played her out to be: perfect example of republican inability ot either brand or combat the negative ridicule brand tactic. She isn’t brilliant, but she is far from stupid.

And two: according to the John Bachelor show 40 mins ago on my ride home, the CIA is going to fall on the sword in regards to Libya tomorrow… So be prepared to give up that fight, even though the whole situation will smell like super shit after. The media will cover the “sex sex sex” and ignore the dead American part.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT![/quote]

Indeed there are. My comment had nothing to do with Obama or Libya or their importance. I was very clearly commenting on the description of Sarah Palin as a “modern day Cincinnatus.” If that sentence doesn’t strike you the wrong way then there’s something wrong here.[/quote]

That is irrelevant!

Where are all your posts condemning the Presidents actions?

  1. He lied when he said the attack was because of a video.

  2. He didn’t protect the embassy when they asked for beefed up security.

  3. He didn’t send help during the attack when there were Marines only an hour or so away.

  4. He had other top leaders in the administration also lie and say it was a video that caused the incident.

  5. He watched the entire attack on a drone video camera and DID NOTHING!

Four people died because of Obama and all he was worried about were his reelection chances. An Ambassador raped murdered and dragged through the streets. Did he cry about that? Or, does he only cry when something directly effects him and his family?

The actions of our President are DISGUSTING!

And no matter how much the corrupt MSLM tries to cover it up the truth will be told and Obama will be outed. Those four people had families and those families were hurting when Obama was laughing and joking about his reelection.

Where are your posts about this smh? You seem like a very bright guy to me I hope that your intelligence doesn’t stop at the political border.
[/quote]
Disgusting. Agreed.

Reminds me of this

And I can hear the responses already - some variation of “Bush is gone now, so get off the past and join us in 2012”, or something similar

Even back in that time very very few of you conservatives would have actually latched onto something like this

When someone personally identifies with something, they will not attack it. It would be the same as attacking themselves. In that same vein, they may admit a mistake here or there… but look at that. Admit is the precise word to use - but why admit to something that one did not do?

Guard your identity. Not from others - as if they could steal it from you. Be very careful on what you decide to “buy”, in this regard

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT![/quote]

Indeed there are. My comment had nothing to do with Obama or Libya or their importance. I was very clearly commenting on the description of Sarah Palin as a “modern day Cincinnatus.” If that sentence doesn’t strike you the wrong way then there’s something wrong here.[/quote]

That is irrelevant!

Where are all your posts condemning the Presidents actions?

  1. He lied when he said the attack was because of a video.

  2. He didn’t protect the embassy when they asked for beefed up security.

  3. He didn’t send help during the attack when there were Marines only an hour or so away.

  4. He had other top leaders in the administration also lie and say it was a video that caused the incident.

  5. He watched the entire attack on a drone video camera and DID NOTHING!

Four people died because of Obama and all he was worried about were his reelection chances. An Ambassador raped murdered and dragged through the streets. Did he cry about that? Or, does he only cry when something directly effects him and his family?

The actions of our President are DISGUSTING!

And no matter how much the corrupt MSLM tries to cover it up the truth will be told and Obama will be outed. Those four people had families and those families were hurting when Obama was laughing and joking about his reelection.

Where are your posts about this smh? You seem like a very bright guy to me I hope that your intelligence doesn’t stop at the political border.
[/quote]

He also lied about running weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
She will be a modern day Cincinnatus, coming forth to rescue the Republic.
[/quote]

Wait is this not a joke?[/quote]

There are far more important things to worry about right now than Sarah Palin- AND YOU KNOW IT![/quote]

Indeed there are. My comment had nothing to do with Obama or Libya or their importance. I was very clearly commenting on the description of Sarah Palin as a “modern day Cincinnatus.” If that sentence doesn’t strike you the wrong way then there’s something wrong here.[/quote]

That is irrelevant!

Where are all your posts condemning the Presidents actions?

  1. He lied when he said the attack was because of a video.

  2. He didn’t protect the embassy when they asked for beefed up security.

  3. He didn’t send help during the attack when there were Marines only an hour or so away.

  4. He had other top leaders in the administration also lie and say it was a video that caused the incident.

  5. He watched the entire attack on a drone video camera and DID NOTHING!

Four people died because of Obama and all he was worried about were his reelection chances. An Ambassador raped murdered and dragged through the streets. Did he cry about that? Or, does he only cry when something directly effects him and his family?

The actions of our President are DISGUSTING!

And no matter how much the corrupt MSLM tries to cover it up the truth will be told and Obama will be outed. Those four people had families and those families were hurting when Obama was laughing and joking about his reelection.

Where are your posts about this smh? You seem like a very bright guy to me I hope that your intelligence doesn’t stop at the political border.
[/quote]

I strongly disapprove of Obama’s handling of Libya. I haven’t seen the Libya thread moved up to the top of the line in a while, but if you’d like to discuss it there, I’d be happy to.

In this particular case, what caught my eye was the OP’s line about Sarah Palin, and so I commented. Which is not to say that Sarah Palin is more important than Libya or even important at all–just that I felt the urge to comment on the description of Palin as a “modern day Cincinattus.”

Because I don’t care what side of the aisle you’re on, that’s stupid.