What Would Work Best

Well with the help of Bushy it looks like I’ll go with
Weeks 1-6 Winstrol
Weeks 7-12 Primo, Anavar and some Liv tabs for good measure

Any comments from anyone else?

On a side note, too bad I couldn’t find any in fruit punch flavor…maybe Flinstone Vitamins will help out?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
So I basically want to try several different drugs to see what works best for me. Now say I had

1250mg of Primo
2000mg of Winstrol
2000mcg of Clen
1000mg oxanabol

what would be a good cycle of the above? The mg that I have can be increased as need be. I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but I find other ideas are always helpful! Thanks
Pierce[/quote]

Can you please post your stats, such as bodyweight, height, bodyfat? :slight_smile:

AG-Guys

[quote]ag-guys wrote:

Can you please post your stats, such as bodyweight, height, bodyfat? :slight_smile:

AG-Guys
[/quote]

You bet:
6’1’’
185lbs
about 9-10% BF (Using electrical test)
Mainly training for strength

What I’m looking at now is as I said above is
Winstrol weeks 1-6
Primo, Anavar, Liv tabs 7-12

What do you think of putting in the Clen right after the Winstrol or is that a bad idea?

Just because I’m curious, what are your lift numbers?

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
Just because I’m curious, what are your lift numbers? [/quote]

Well I’m currently following the Westside for Beginners manual from elitelfts.com so I haven’t done a 1rep max in awhile but I can give you my 3 and 5 rep max’s.

3rep bench 250
5rep Squat 315 (did that last night actually)
3 rep deadlift 305

I know my upper body is weak, but it comes with the rowing I guess.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
BackInAction wrote:

Well I’m currently following the Westside for Beginners manual from elitelfts.com so I haven’t done a 1rep max in awhile but I can give you my 3 and 5 rep max’s.

3rep bench 250
3 rep deadlift 305

I know my upper body is weak, but it comes with the rowing I guess.[/quote]

You got a good strength base, but I’ll just throw in my two cents because I use to row. I was usually pulling 1:45 on the erg for maybe like 1.5-2ks, not the best by any means. After I stopped rowing, and brought up my deadlift to around 425 lbs I was able to pull sub 1:30 quiet easily.

Whatever you decide as far as cycles, that’s your decision. Increase your deadlift and you will destroy the competition :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
BackInAction wrote:

3rep bench 250
3 rep deadlift 305

You got a good strength base, but I’ll just throw in my two cents because I use to row. I was usually pulling 1:45 on the erg for maybe like 1.5-2ks, not the best by any means. After I stopped rowing, and brought up my deadlift to around 425 lbs I was able to pull sub 1:30 quiet easily.

Whatever you decide as far as cycles, that’s your decision. Increase your deadlift and you will destroy the competition :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I know my upper body is weak, but it comes with the rowing I guess.
[/quote]

Always good to hear from a fellow rower, thanks!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
ag-guys wrote:

AG-Guys

You bet:
6’1’’
185lbs
about 9-10% BF (Using electrical test)
Mainly training for strength

What I’m looking at now is as I said above is
Winstrol weeks 1-6
Primo, Anavar, Liv tabs 7-12

What do you think of putting in the Clen right after the Winstrol or is that a bad idea?[/quote]

You can try a testosterone and aromatase inhibitor stack with an oral like anavar.

wk 1-10
Testosterone prop 100milligrams Mon/wed/fri/sunday
wk 1-6
Anavar 40milligrams per day
wk 1-10
arimidex 0.5milligrams per day

AG-Guys

[quote]

You can try a testosterone and aromatase inhibitor stack with an oral like anavar.

wk 1-10
Testosterone prop 100milligrams Mon/wed/fri/sunday
wk 1-6
Anavar 40milligrams per day
wk 1-10
arimidex 0.5milligrams per day

AG-Guys[/quote]

Well I was hoping to without any shots, not b/c I’m affraid of needles (please 8 piercings and 2 tattoos later…) but it would be visable to my coach. In rowing all you get to wear are those spandex outfits wrestlers wear (siglets sp?)and well if you ever sat on a rowing seat you would know that there is no way in hell its going in the glute. Anyway thats my reasoning for anyone wondering.

Oh and so everyone knows, it is not banned in the group I row in! I’m not breaking any of the sports rules, I just don’t want my teamates knowing. I also work for the government and have my security clearance so if they interviewed any of my teamates and one of them blabbed I would be in a world of hurt. In the meantime I’ll keep fighting the man from the inside!