What Would This Feel LIke?

I want to preface this by saying this post is purely for fun and driven by curiosity. I have no intention of doing anything extreme or stupid. Sad I have to say this but it seems to be the case these days.

I was watching some nature show the other night and they were showing a bit on male elephants in Musth. Essentially, these elephants get a surge of testosterone that is roughly equal to 60 TIMES their normal amount. To put that in human terms, assuming this is an average guy with 600 ng./dl., that would mean a sudden surge up to 36,000 ng./dl.

I’ve never used any gear. To those who’ve run test, particularly those with experience at higher doses, how would this make you feel? Clearly this is 100% speculative and there is no way to REALLY know but I’m curious what people think.

More on Musth: Musth - Wikipedia

so your question is essentially: What does it feel like to be a horny elephant?

Lol!! Good question! :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be like Ted Bundy in a bunk bed.

or…

Approximately every seven years, Vulcan males and females experience an overpowering mating drive known as pon farr, often focused on their mates or an object of desire, if there is no mate or he or she is out of reach. Once triggered, Vulcans must have sexual contact with someone, preferably their mate, or else face insanity and death.

If a mate is not available, there are other ways to relieve the effects of the pon farr. The first is meditation, by means of which the Vulcan must overcome the urge to mate through mental discipline. The second is violence. This is seen in the Voyager episode “Blood Fever”, when B’Elanna Torres and Ensign Vorik fight in the traditional Vulcan manner. The violence ends the pon farr. The other option is extreme shock; in the TOS episode “Amok Time”, Spock believed he had killed James T. Kirk, his “best friend”, thus providing sufficient shock to nullify the effects of pon farr. When he experienced pon farr, Tuvok of the USS Voyager made use of a holodeck simulation of a temporary mate which resembled his wife. This holodeck simulation was created because The Doctor was unavailable to administer, as the dialog of the episode suggests, a medicine that he had prepared to help Tuvok overcome the effects of pon farr. Infection is another mechanism writers have used to induce pon farr in Vulcan characters (such as T’Pol in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode “Bounty”).

In the TOS episode “This Side of Paradise”, Leila Kalomi hints at having had a special relationship with Spock some six years earlier, though Spock’s remark that he hoped his half-human blood would see him “spared” the agony of pon farr in the episode Amok Time suggests that their relationship was more casual. Likewise in the film Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, the regenerated adolescent Spock went through at least two pon farr episodes at accelerated speed. As his mate was not available on the Genesis planet (where Spock underwent the two pon farr periods), it was implied that he mated with Lt. Saavik, a female Vulcan scientist on the crew of the Enterprise who showed compassion in guiding him through the accelerated pon farr (in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, a deleted scene was intended to confirm the implication (i.e., that Saavik bore Spock’s child); its removal from the film, however, struck it from ‘official’ Trek canon).

see if someone gets laid in a holodeck, do they have to clean jizz off the floor after?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
… if someone gets laid in a holodeck, do they have to clean jizz off the floor after?[/quote]

Mr. Sulu means sucky sucky in Japanese.