What Would Chris Shugart Say...

There was a post like this a while back…looks like the fad hasn’t died off. I like the comments on pic 3/7…

“You know, I tried modifying my diet, changing my workout routine, just about everything.”

hahahaha…you didn’t try hard enough.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
I’ve read about this Six Pack surgery.

Apparently it’s been a long held rule of liposuction that there’s a thin layer of fatty tissue that you can’t suck out without causing bruising, scarring, and other totally undesirable side effects. I believe this is because of the blood vessels or something in this portion of the fat.

But one surgeon figured out (I’d like to know how) that you can suck out and mess with this untouchable layer. In fact, you can carve a six pack into this layer of fat and this will cause the surrounding fat to hug the muscle “like shrink wrap.”

So I think if you gain the weight back, the new fat will just compress and shrink wrap itself around your abs, and you’ll have fatty tissue that’s carved into some sort of strange six pack that giggles.

[/quote]

That’s frickin nuts…thanks for the info

[quote]Christine wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
He doesn’t think getting rid of the second chin should be top priority?

Does a six pack even look decent if you have several chins?

More is better, right?

True, true.

I want to see some truly obese 450lbs person with a six pack. Awesome.

A 6 pack, hairy chest and boobies.

Your dream come true.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve been trying to achieve…minus the hair. I’m envious of the one guy’s tits. Damn those plastic surgeons.

I bet it feels like shit. Ew, your abs are all squishy…barf

I want a mini 6 pack on my forehead

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Does a six pack even look decent if you have several chins?

More is better, right?

True, true.

I want to see some truly obese 450lbs person with a six pack. Awesome.[/quote]

Sumo with a six pack…we have the technolgy

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Does a six pack even look decent if you have several chins?[/quote]

I wondered about this also. these guys claim to be lipo-sculpture experts, yet never thought to do a suction under the chin at the same time? (maybe too expensive?$$$). Titian must be doing 500 rpm in his grave!.

Gives increased respect for the classic bodybuilders ability to sculpt with training, they are clearly better at creating the classical ideal…

“Patients will start to see definition after about two weeks of the procedure. They’ll have their final results at about four months.”

There aren’t too many people fat enough to not be able to see their abs in 4 months with a solid diet and lots of effort in the gym. All you have to do is really want it.

I think I’m going to start selling a supplement called “Will Power” at $5000 for a 4 month supply.

“Patients will start to see definition after about two weeks of the procedure,” Millard says. “They’ll have their final results at about four months.”
(Courtesy John A. Millard, M.D. and Alfredo Hoyos, M.D.)

re: 4 months

See “Gustavopacho Physique Clinic” to see what you can do in 4 months with a lot less risk and expense.

Oh, yeah, you’ll actually have to get up off your ass to do it-- nevermind.

You don’t even have to look that closely at the photos to see that this “fat sculpting” doesn’t look like ripped abs at all.

Not only that one guy’s double chin, but all the bodies there were too soft and lacking the muscle mass to go along with those “hawt abz”

I wonder if they can sculpt MT. Rushmore on my gut, that I’d pay $20k for. You think your tat’s bad ass check out the detail in Lincolns beard.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I think I’m going to start selling a supplement called “Will Power” at $5000 for a 4 month supply.[/quote]

I might try this as well. Here’s the plan:

1. Individual who desires results gives me $10,000
  2. They get $9,000 back at the end of a 6 months period if they achieve the previously agreed-upon results (lose 20, 30+ lbs of fat)
  3. If they succeed, they improved their body greatly for only $1000
  4. If they fail, I’m $10,000 richer.

It’s a win-win.

PS…$15,000-20,000 for this? Seriously?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
All the quotes were pretty stupid, but I ‘liked’ this one in particular:

“Millard says in order to achieve a six-pack “you have to get to 3-to-5 percent body fat. Unless your job is working out at the gym and the rest of your job is eating broccoli, you’re not going to be able to work that off.”
(Courtesy John A. Millard, M.D. and Alfredo Hoyos, M.D.)”

Jeez, how does anyone do it? [/quote]

The fact to quote is attributed to a few doctors is sad. There is a village minus 2 idiots somewhere.

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

“Millard says in order to achieve a six-pack “you have to get to 3-to-5 percent body fat. Unless your job is working out at the gym and the rest of your job is eating broccoli, you’re not going to be able to work that off.”

Jeez, how does anyone do it?

The fact to quote is attributed to a few doctors is sad. There is a village minus 2 idiots somewhere.[/quote]

Don’t you hate on us village people.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
RWElder0 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Jeez, how does anyone do it?

The fact to quote is attributed to a few doctors is sad. There is a village minus 2 idiots somewhere.

Don’t you hate on us village people.

[/quote]

Too easy.

hey b aby check out these hot abs, yeah you l…DONT TOUCH THEM.

DONT TOUCH THEM

NO

LOOKING ONLY

runs away

[quote]ab_power wrote:
I want a mini 6 pack on my forehead[/quote]

I have a wrinkly forehead, and if i push it the right way i can make abs. See attached pic of my forehead of me doing it.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
PS…$15,000-20,000 for this? Seriously? [/quote]

Future Abercrombie model right there.

[quote]abcd1234 wrote:
hungry4more wrote:
PS…$15,000-20,000 for this? Seriously?

Future Abercrombie model right there. [/quote]

Sad but true.