T Nation

What Works

I’m new here but it seems there could be a wealth of knowledge. I’m 45 6’1’'and 265. 21% body fat. Just back to the gym. I’m taking M1T(1)oxivar(2)Twice a day, 2weeks on 2weeks off(1st cycle,it kinda spaces me out sometime, In my business thats not cool)and lots of quality proteen. Is this a good way to jumpstart my body back in the gym. Or will it do more harm than good. I also just picked up some Spike to try to up the intensity. what do you older guys do. I AM A T-NATION MAN I JUST AIN’T USE TO BEING THIS DAMN OLD!!!IS THERE AN OVER 45 SECTION I SHOULD BE IN!!!???CRAP.

Hard work and consistency is the best way to jumpstart the body.

Save the supplements until your done making your easy initial gains due to being away for so long.

[quote]rhinowhistle wrote:
I’m new here but it seems there could be a wealth of knowledge. I’m 45 6’1’'and 265. 21% body fat. Just back to the gym. I’m taking M1T(1)oxivar(2)Twice a day, 2weeks on 2weeks off(1st cycle,it kinda spaces me out sometime, In my business thats not cool)and lots of quality proteen. Is this a good way to jumpstart my body back in the gym. Or will it do more harm than good. I also just picked up some Spike to try to up the intensity. what do you older guys do. I AM A T-NATION MAN I JUST AIN’T USE TO BEING THIS DAMN OLD!!!IS THERE AN OVER 45 SECTION I SHOULD BE IN!!!???CRAP.[/quote]

Its actually “The Over 35 Lifter”.