What Will You Spend Stimulus Check On? (USA Only, If You Get One)

past due bills, juice, ribeye, Radical Firearms 16" Socom 5.56mm

3 Likes

I was already spending some money on these items. Had an amazing Ribeye last night. I think Ribeyes have ruined me in regards to the other cuts.

1 Like

I forgot the 2 most important things. A Safety Squat Bar and 2 45lb plates. I’d prefer 2 100lb plates can’t find any in stock.

Roth IRA, meat from a local farmer, tea. Maybe a kettlebell.

I bought two 100s new last March. I was telling the guy that I wanted to upgrade the 35s in the set to another set of 45s, and he is like how about a set of 100s because I can’t sell them. So I got new 100 lb plates for the price of a 45 lb plate (IIRC, they were $1.60/lb, so $144 for the 200 lbs). They are the only 100 lb bumpers I have ever seen, so that is cool.

I don’t have a ton of weight, but I can go up to 545 lbs, which is good for everything but deadlifts (and I am only above 545 every once in a while).

1 Like

Darn you all. I’m getting 2400$, and it’s going straight towards next semester’s tuition.

3 Likes

It’s 1400 per person this time, wouldn’t you get 2800?

Oh, and to contribute to the thread, I’m giving all of it to my wife, because she’s better with money than me. I’ll just calculate all of our debt, which is not very much, and take that amount from her.

Most likely a combination of Biotest supplements, drinkable egg whites, piedmontese grassfed beef, and Naked PB powder.

I want to waste it on something very nice, but completely useless for myself like jewelry.

Will probably put it towards student loans or into a roth

I would hold off a few months on the students loans. Uncle Joe and Aunt Nancy may cover that for you.

1 Like

in the roth then

I mean, things do look better for students when the Secretary of Education is no longer a billionaire who had multiple investments in companies that collect student loans, right?

1 Like

My kid is fixated on spending his stimulus on an autographed Tom Brady picture that is way overpriced at $1500. I’m doing my best to talk him into something else but he’s a grown man with his own income who has watched Tom Brady win for literally his entire life and HE WANTS THIS PICTURE.

I might get enough to send thank you cards to the government for giving some of my money back to me.

1 Like

Hah, that’s what I get for mentioning politics after swearing off of PWI. I’ll say no more.

2 Likes

I thought it was 2400$ for married couples. Since we got our tax return, that’s going in hubby’s account for savings and what I get goes towards school. If it’s more then awesome!

2 Likes

low-key bragging

1 Like

Yep lol!

1 Like