What Will You Notice From T-Boosters?

[quote]Thundersnow wrote:
What do you guys have to say about GNC products. They’ve been around forever and sell hundreds of millions of dollars, if not billons of dollars, worth of products every year. Millions of people keep going back and back so there must be something to it, you know?[/quote]

GNC stores sell product because they are located in malls and sell to people that for the most part never go into other supplement stores and never purchase online.

Millions of people keep going back to McDonalds too, so by your logic the food must be quality.

[quote]johnward82 wrote:
Did nothing for me in what I consider a “t-depleted state” while I was dieting. The only thing that helped me was food FWIW[/quote]

When dieting strictly sometimes food is the only thing that will get you back on track.

Definitely more boners. I never really notice “too” much in the gym, maybe a little. But sex drive and boners always go up a good bit. I just started Alpha Male a couple weeks ago, and hooked up with this girl the other day, I pasted this chick with a much larger than normal load, I almost felt bad, but not really.

so am i to understand that if i splash out on a couple of bottles of TRIBEX Gold all i will get is a few more morning woodies , i guess nothing beats a couple of sustenon 250 shots a month then… i highly doubt youd put on 15-20 pounds of muscle from a herbal but unless some one can offer me a better suggestion ill keep drinking protein powder and praying i dont have to take the gear route again as its the only one thus far that i found to have worked period

[quote]dza1978 wrote:
so am i to understand that if i splash out on a couple of bottles of TRIBEX Gold all i will get is a few more morning woodies , i guess nothing beats a couple of sustenon 250 shots a month then… i highly doubt youd put on 15-20 pounds of muscle from a herbal but unless some one can offer me a better suggestion ill keep drinking protein powder and praying i dont have to take the gear route again as its the only one thus far that i found to have worked period[/quote]

In my experience, TRIBEX will often improve endogenous T levels 200 to 300 points.

This gives most guys a nice boost and makes it a bit easier to gain muscle and lose fat, but it’s not what you’ll get when you start injecting with exogenous T.

You’re comparing apples to oranges.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
dza1978 wrote:
so am i to understand that if i splash out on a couple of bottles of TRIBEX Gold all i will get is a few more morning woodies , i guess nothing beats a couple of sustenon 250 shots a month then… i highly doubt youd put on 15-20 pounds of muscle from a herbal but unless some one can offer me a better suggestion ill keep drinking protein powder and praying i dont have to take the gear route again as its the only one thus far that i found to have worked period

In my experience, TRIBEX will often improve endogenous T levels 200 to 300 points.

This gives most guys a nice boost and makes it a bit easier to gain muscle and lose fat, but it’s not what you’ll get when you start injecting with exogenous T.

You’re comparing apples to oranges.[/quote]

okay then ill take that as a green light to save my coin and go with the oranges then counting points is for fatties on weight watchers protein powder and some sustenon please sir!!!