T Nation

What Will You Be Doing Christmas Day?

Ill be in the gym at 4 o clock doing back then heading back to the grandmothers for some presents woot. haha

The gym is open?

I’ll be sleeping late.

Yeah, I’ll probably hit some snatches in the evening before a night of hard drinking.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
The gym is open?

[/quote]

yea the gym i go to is close to a very jewish populated town which is why its open… only till 5 though

[quote]

Yeah, I’ll probably hit some snatches in the evening before a night of hard drinking.[/quote]

More than one? I guess some of us are blessed.

HIIT first thing (gym is shut) then spending the rest of the day cooking, playing games with my kids, and drinking. (not in that order).

The evening and night will be spent drinking even more and eating. I’ll crash out eventually in an alcoholic stupor.

Can’t wait!

Man, I wish I was hardcore enough to even think about doing anything other than eat and drink on Christmas. As far as I know, all I’m doing is driving to my mom’s house in the afternoon for family gathering #2. Hopefully I won’t be hung over from the drunk fest that will no doubt be Christmas at my dad’s. Guess which one I’m looking forward to the most?

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:

Yeah, I’ll probably hit some snatches in the evening before a night of hard drinking.

More than one? I guess some of us are blessed.[/quote]

Awesome

I plan to lay on the couch and play Xbox with a handy beer and tray of christmas cookies. For once, I actually timed it up so I’ll be due a deload that week.

I think my parents, my sister, and myself will go down to my grandfather’s house. The old guy’s 93 so it’s good to see him whenever I get the chance. Afterwards we’ll probably open some of my Dad’s presents, which are mostly Booze. Dad’s easy to shop for.

I’ll be working until 3pm, then doing the family thing. Gotta make sure that car insurance is in the bank. :frowning:

Eating and playing video games?

You 'betcha!

Well, my little brother is asking for halo 3. Then we’re going to Jersey to my cousins house who’s got an HD projection screen TV, so we’ll try to hook up 360 to that. Then, after that for a little while, we’ll probably watch something exciting in HD, like the yule log.

…all while eating and drinking myself into a coma.

I’ll be lifting in the morning with my friend. Then I’ll spend the day with my family. I won’t be drinking or eating any junk food though, I’m determnined to get lean so no junk food or alcohol.

The kids are getting a Wii for Christmas. I will be showing them how to play it all day, as you know how clumsy, and uncoordinated teenagers can be.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
The kids are getting a Wii for Christmas. I will be showing them how to play it all day, as you know how clumsy, and uncoordinated teenagers can be.

[/quote]

They can also drag out 9 holes of Tiger Woods golf on the Wii for over an hour as they constantly hit replay…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Man, I wish I was hardcore enough to even think about doing anything other than eat and drink on Christmas. As far as I know, all I’m doing is driving to my mom’s house in the afternoon for family gathering #2. Hopefully I won’t be hung over from the drunk fest that will no doubt be Christmas at my dad’s. Guess which one I’m looking forward to the most?[/quote]

Just remember to be nice to your mom. After all, she got up early in the morning to prepare for Christmas dinner with just two hours of sleep after a late night of rock and roll and jager bombs.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Eating and playing video games?

You 'betcha![/quote]

So you enjoy fighting, training and playing computer games, you’re rapidly approaching perfect female standards :smiley:

I’ll be on my backup plan of rebuilding my computer and in between waiting for things to install and search for my photoshop and office disks (which I think have been nicked), doing the family thing.

Initial plan was Morocco with a friend or find a job and work. My friend can’t afford it, and no one’s hiring for those few days I have off.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
[/quote]

LOL. What a great father. May I suggest purchasing Ghost Squad? It would help to have the zappers, but not necessary.

I will be with my wife and three kids. The two older (5,2) are getting a video game system (V Smile), and other various junk. I’m not expecting anything. Maybe money to buy a new digital camera.

I’ll be visiting my parents. As far as I know, the gym there is closed on Christmas Day so I’ll probably run a few sprints instead.

After that, dinner with the rest of the family.