What Was Your First Profile Pic?

What was your first avatar when you joined the site?

I’ve had two. This is my first, my current is my second.

This was mine. Cut my hair and got a tan since then.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I’ve had two. This is my first, my current is my second.[/quote]
Your current is radical.

This, or one very similar.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:

Your current is radical.[/quote]

It’s certainly not a 5 plate DL, but I’m partial to it.

It’s certainly not a 5 plate DL, but I’m partial to it.[/quote]
I just imagine this is what you look like and that all of your posts are communicated telepathically.

Mine is sooo 2013, I’m embarrassed to post it.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

It’s certainly not a 5 plate DL, but I’m partial to it.[/quote]
I just imagine this is what you look like and that all of your posts are communicated telepathically.[/quote]

This conversation reminded me of this party I was at where there was an enormous joint going around.

← First Pic

You’re looking at mine. And, at one point, I considered this a war to see who could have an avatar the longest. But you’ve got douchebags like EmQ who joined a few months earlier than you, and douchebags like pushharder who joined a few years earlier than you, and even more douchebags like UtahLama who joined 5 years earlier than you, ALL WHO HAVE NEVER CHANGED THEIR AVATAR AND YOU REALIZE YOU’LL NEVER WIN THIS IMAGINARY WAR AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS RUINED.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You’re looking at mine. And, at one point, I considered this a war to see who could have an avatar the longest. But you’ve got douchebags like EmQ who joined a few months earlier than you, and douchebags like pushharder who joined a few years earlier than you, and even more douchebags like UtahLama who joined 5 years earlier than you, ALL WHO HAVE NEVER CHANGED THEIR AVATAR AND YOU REALIZE YOU’LL NEVER WIN THIS IMAGINARY WAR AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS RUINED.[/quote]

I’ve changed mine, though, a few times. Don’t I start over each time, like an alcoholic earning chips?

I refuse to disclose such information on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You’re looking at mine. And, at one point, I considered this a war to see who could have an avatar the longest. But you’ve got douchebags like EmQ who joined a few months earlier than you, and douchebags like pushharder who joined a few years earlier than you, and even more douchebags like UtahLama who joined 5 years earlier than you, ALL WHO HAVE NEVER CHANGED THEIR AVATAR AND YOU REALIZE YOU’LL NEVER WIN THIS IMAGINARY WAR AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS RUINED.[/quote]

I’ve changed mine, though, a few times. Don’t I start over each time, like an alcoholic earning chips?[/quote]

That’s right, you’re officially dead in this war.

Now I just have to find a way to hack into UL and Push’s computer to reset their avatars…

Same as always, the ever so polite Bentley advert.

Other then the Avi bets I lost I just always had this, until the new one I have now from a former poster who is the greatest dude of all time.

A classic is always in style.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Wait, that isn’t you?