What Was Your Best Lift This Week?

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Pulled 505 once.

The camera man screwed up though, so I have no proof.

kicks dirt[/quote]

Save the video for a 700 pull. That’s what I’m doing.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=101043239907298

That was a fun speed pull

Decline BP 335x9,3,2! Leg press 12ppsx7, 8ppsx40

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
Pulled 505 once.

The camera man screwed up though, so I have no proof.

kicks dirt[/quote]

You were so close in the other video, it’s easy to take your word for it.

I believe at least :wink:

bench press, at the start of the workout i wasn’t feeling it and a just couldn’t get my set up right at all but set a rep pr i was very surprised i didn’t expect it LOL

I PR’d on front squat with a 335 for a single, which beat my previous PR that I set the week before.

Today was chest day, and I managed to dip 125 lbs on a dip belt 8 times. Last chest day I was only able to get 5. Next time I’m going to shoot for 135 (3 45’s on the belt) 6 times.

Flat bench press

1 Arm DB Rows : 175 x 10 each side

Incline dumbell press 90 x 8 after 275 x3 on the bench press.

A week after the V-Diet and I pulled 375 today for my last 2 sets on RDL.

Well, I am wimpy and weak compared to all of you guys. I started lifting a couple of years ago, quit after a few months, started again last year. Went with Rippetoe’s Starting Strength. AT the time, I could not bench 120. Did that program for a while then got an injury that made me stop. The last 2 months, I have been lifting again. Mainly alternating between lifting 3x8 and doing 5x5’s. For the first time in quite a while, I attempted to test my max bench (can not do this often, since I lift at home and have nobody capable of helping if I get stuck). My in-laws are visiting so I had a spotter I could trust. My previous best bench when on SS had been 210. On Monday, I hit 240. So, in a year’s time my bench has gone from 115 to 240. Newbie gains accounts for a lot of it. Learning to lift properly certainly helped. But the rest is strength gains.

I know, 240 for 1 rep is not worth bragging about, but I am still proud of it. Before he leaves, I plan to give it one more shot and see if I can hit 250.

[quote]Short Hoss wrote:
FINALLY got 505 on deadlift.

Austin, whats your scheme for benching?[/quote]

You mean like my workout?

If so it goes something like this.

Bench

135x15
185x8
225x6
340x2

Close Grips

135x12
225x6
300x2

Inclines

135x8
205x6
265x6

Hardly do any volume but I get stronger every week. I cut the flys due to an injury will be adding them soon.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
1 Arm DB Rows : 175 x 10 each side[/quote]

Nice you got me by 5 pounds and 2 reps. I’m coming for you brother.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
josh86 wrote:

Nice you got me by 5 pounds and 2 reps. I’m coming for you brother.[/quote]

I’m chasing the 200 lber right now, really surprised with the amount of progress I’ve been making still while leaning out (-1.5" on waist in 1 month and only down 4 lbs). Making a vid once I get the 200 lber.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
josh86 wrote:

I’m chasing the 200 lber right now, really surprised with the amount of progress I’ve been making still while leaning out (-1.5" on waist in 1 month and only down 4 lbs). Making a vid once I get the 200 lber.[/quote]

Race you to em?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
josh86 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
josh86 wrote:

I’m chasing the 200 lber right now, really surprised with the amount of progress I’ve been making still while leaning out (-1.5" on waist in 1 month and only down 4 lbs). Making a vid once I get the 200 lber.

Race you to em?[/quote]

Well I’m not currently eating my ass off like you, but why not? I’m going as fast as I can either way, may as well have some fun while I’m at it.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=101043239907298

That was a fun speed pull[/quote]

i think my 225x20 squat was my best.

i would say the speed pull i did before you did that one but seriously i know i could have done better if my legs weren’t fried.

Best lift this week was 100 pound dumbbell floor press for 19 reps.

Doing intense preseason work for the new season,training 6 times a week including pitch work and fitness,hit a new PB on the clean and deadlift for reps,delighted.