T Nation

What Was the First Cycle Like?

I wont be planning on doing a cycle until im later in life, but Ive always wondered what the first time you did a cycle was like?

Is it addicting? is it euphoric? Is there a major come down when your done with your cycle? psychologically?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

very similar experience to bushy, first cycle was testE and eq with a var finish. put on close to 40 lbs, everybody noticed, it was a wonderful experience.

yes it is very tempting once you take the plunge to continue experimenting with other compounds. used in moderation, they can be a phenomenal tool in changing your physique. physically addicting, no, but possibly psychologically, but this is a personal thing. pct has always been fine for me, even using clomid, it only makes me slightly aggressive for the duration of usage.

im a juicer

DezZ

My first cycle was like 10 years ago, I was somewhere around 24-26 (can’t remember exactly).

I did 1cc test cypoinate a week, which is about 200-250 MG per week. The first thing I noticed was erections, solid and frequent.

The next thing I noticed was I was angry. I was angry to begin with, but more angry when I was on the juice.

The next thing I noticed was my ability to push in the gym. If I got a weight stuck on my chest, I could wait a second, think about it, and explode and the weight would come up.

It was much easier to train harder, pushing fatigue out of the way and keep going.

The next thing I noticed was at about 10 weeks into the cycle, my nuts shrunk. Both were about the size of a peanut in its shell.

I had no PCT and had never heard of it. I was extremely ignorant.