What Up...

Just peeking in to see how many of you fucks are still around…lol. Hope everyone is doing swell…umm…swole?

The motha fuckin big boss himself.

Hope you are still kicking ass

Haha…just getting my ass kicked now by my own fighters now. In process of opening up my own gym now…striking arts only.

Was only thinking if this stuff last time I was here. Now it’s slowly becoming a reality

Good for you, that’s awesome.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Haha…just getting my ass kicked now by my own fighters now. In process of opening up my own gym now…striking arts only. [/quote]

That’s great. Wishing you a huge amount of success with this process.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Was only thinking if this stuff last time I was here. Now it’s slowly becoming a reality[/quote]
Congrats

congrats on the new gym action.

Congrats, BB! Kickin’ ass!

Man…just had a random thought about the forums here. Just peeking in. Life moves fast!!

1 Like

It does. Wasn’t around last time you popped in, but hope all is well.

1 Like

You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Welcome back. Stick around some.

How’s the gym going?

Going good brotha! Partnered up with old training partner of mine and have some full running programs for BJJ, Muay Thai, mma. Always room to grow as far the business side. But overall great. Getting a few guys and gals on the scene for Bellator, LFA, and one in UFC.

Had my first stint as part of Muay Thai Team USA coaching staff for IFMA Worlds in Bangkok this past summer. One of my athletes getting silver medal. That’s good…family is good. Life is good.

4 Likes

3 Likes

That’s awesome. It’s good to see you’re doing well.

Good things happen to good people. Really glad to hear it. Keep it going, man.