In 2019 like to see:

GSP vs Tyron Woodley- GSP to win,

Ben Askren vs Khabib- Askren to win,

Gastelum vs Whittaker- Whittaker to win (winner faces GSP/Woodley winner),

Overeem vs Derrick Lewis- Lewis to win,

Curtis Blaydes vs Alexander Volkov- Blaydes to win,

Miocic vs Dos Santos III- Dos Santos to win,

Cormier vs Lesnar- undecided

2018 has been a great year and we still have some amazing fights lined up at the end of the year.

You call all the fights but Lesnar vs Cormier yet imo the outcome of that one is the most obvious if it were to happen hahah! Cormier would make short work of Lesnar. Perhaps not a juiced up Lesnar but a non juiced up or less juiced up 40 year old Lesnar is a different kind of animal.

I have zero interest in GSP vs Woodley. Mainly because I really think thats a bad match up for GSP and a hard fight for him. I would much rather see GSP go to 155 fight a top 10 guy then fight for 155 title. Thats my fantasy.

Askren vs Khabib. Thats tough to call. First there is no way Askren makeks 155. He was 174 in college. I don’t see him dropping 20 lbs below that. But if he could. IDK man. We unfortunately haven’t seen him tested in MMA against the best. He is undeniably good. But just how good?

Gastelum Whittaker. Give zero fucks. Middle weight division doesn’t interest me at the moment. I thought Yoel Romero won that last fight against Whittaker. Was angry with judges call. Although not saying it was totally unfair decision. Personally thought Romero should have got the W.

Overreem vs Lewis. If Overreem fights his fight and uses the skills he has I think he could easily beat Lewis in a three rounder.

Volkov over Blaydes

Micocic over Dos Santos

I very interested to see who Gaithje fights next as well as Cowboy.

Cain vs Ngannou has been announced.

I think Cain can beat Ngannou pretty decisively as long as he doesn’t attempt takedowns straight off the bat as that’s what Ngannou would be expecting. If Cain can beat Dos Santos twice then Ngannou shouldn’t be a problem.

By 2020 I’d like to see Cain or Stipe win the title again. But if Cain loses to Ngannou he should retire because Stipe is BETTER than Ngannou. Speaking of Stipe I’d like to see Dos Santos- Miocic 3 and I want Dos Santos to beat him.