What U Think?

Good god.

I really can’t imagine what it would be like to be 140 lbs.

It sounds horrifying.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Good god.

[/quote]

I can,
its called middle school

[quote]Nich wrote:
Brant_Drake wrote:
Good god.

I can,
its called middle school[/quote]

ZING!!!

x2 BTW

I think anyone that calls himself “Honkey” is generally an asshole.

In your case, that equates to a 140lb asshole.

Please post here:

All the members are hyooge and swole like yourself. Its a great place to talk about steroidz and teh gynoez on the interwebz.

[quote]BoS wrote:
I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet. I also think you’re going to get a lot of negative comments, low scoring, demands of ‘required poses’, and standard phrases such as “eat asshole, eat” and “lift more and come back in a year”.

I think that just about covers your warning shot… but, I’ll let the rest take it from here. Good luck.[/quote]

yet you have a gay pubic region revealing picture in your avatar. You & the OP should rub your bare stomachs on each other and take pictures of the results

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
You & the OP should rub your bare stomachs on each other and take pictures of the results
[/quote]

You’d like that wouldn’t you?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:
I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet. I also think you’re going to get a lot of negative comments, low scoring, demands of ‘required poses’, and standard phrases such as “eat asshole, eat” and “lift more and come back in a year”.

I think that just about covers your warning shot… but, I’ll let the rest take it from here. Good luck.

yet you have a gay pubic region revealing picture in your avatar. You & the OP should rub your bare stomachs on each other and take pictures of the results
[/quote]

Damn, I assume you were drunk when you posted this… but what’re you attacking me for?

Lol at drunken posts

[quote]BoS wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:

I think that just about covers your warning shot… but, I’ll let the rest take it from here. Good luck.

Damn, I assume you were drunk when you posted this… but what’re you attacking me for?[/quote]

I apparently was hammered while watching the Republican Convention. But seriously, I’m sober now, and your avatar is still gheying me out.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:

Damn, I assume you were drunk when you posted this… but what’re you attacking me for?

I apparently was hammered while watching the Republican Convention. But seriously, I’m sober now, and your avatar is still gheying me out. [/quote]

If a picture of a guy shirtless is making you feel insecure and uncomfortable, you have some deep homophobic issues you may want to iron out before going on your next trip to a public beach or recreational pool. But, I’ll see what I can do to be less “ghey”.

[quote]BoS wrote:
Anabolic_Mike wrote:
BoS wrote:
I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet.

And yet you have your pic in your avatar.

Yeah asshole, but I don’t remember creating a thread titled “Please rate my avatar!” So stick that in your pipe and smoke it you fuckin’ troll bitch. [/quote]

You mad brah?

[quote]BoS wrote:
If a picture of a guy shirtless is making you feel insecure and uncomfortable, you have some deep homophobic issues you may want to iron out before going on your next trip to a public beach or recreational pool. But, I’ll see what I can do to be less “ghey”/[/quote]

You have no body hair.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BoS wrote:
If a picture of a guy shirtless is making you feel insecure and uncomfortable, you have some deep homophobic issues you may want to iron out before going on your next trip to a public beach or recreational pool. But, I’ll see what I can do to be less “ghey”/

You have no body hair.[/quote]

Yeah, somehow all my body hair ended up on my ass and legs. I have pretty hairy legs. I apologize for my genetics and lack of hair growth location areas.

[quote]BoS wrote:
Yeah, somehow all my body hair ended up on my ass and legs. I have pretty hairy legs. I apologize for my genetics and lack of hair growth location areas.[/quote]

But chest hair is the ultimate sign of manliness, it says so in “The Book of Manliness”.

Oh well. I have the hairy chest, legs, ass and arms. Strangely enough I have no hair on my back and acid burns removed the hair on one side of my right ass cheek and leg. So you don’t have to feel too bad.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BoS wrote:
Yeah, somehow all my body hair ended up on my ass and legs. I have pretty hairy legs. I apologize for my genetics and lack of hair growth location areas.

But chest hair is the ultimate sign of manliness, it says so in “The Book of Manliness”.

Oh well. I have the hairy chest, legs, ass and arms. Strangely enough I have no hair on my back and acid burns removed the hair on one side of my right ass cheek and leg. So you don’t have to feel too bad.[/quote]

I’m fairly intrigued about the acid situation, care to elaborate on that story? Was it an accidental spill? Did some derranged person attack you with it? Did you sit in a puddle of it?

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:

[/quote]

I guess it’s better than period-blood-stained boxers in a sink with a dozen broken chicken eggs and some dipping tobacco spit. I admit it.

[quote]brancron wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:

I guess it’s better than period-blood-stained boxers in a sink with a dozen broken chicken eggs and some dipping tobacco spit. I admit it.

[/quote]

Hmm, I never really looked at that before. Just thought it was some nasty looking pasta. Hahaha.

you find comedy in the strangest places on this site

You know i weigh 140 lbs too, but i havent walked in two years

[quote]BoS wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
BoS wrote:

I apparently was hammered while watching the Republican Convention. But seriously, I’m sober now, and your avatar is still gheying me out.

If a picture of a guy shirtless is making you feel insecure and uncomfortable, you have some deep homophobic issues you may want to iron out before going on your next trip to a public beach or recreational pool. But, I’ll see what I can do to be less “ghey”.

[/quote]

that towel is disconcertingly low…why not just post a normal picture of yourself if you feel the need to have one in an avatar. I don’t want my room mates seeing your pic on a page i have up and thinking I’m on some ass-hammer site.