What U Think?

turnin 22 this friday… 140 lbs 5’6"…what ya think?

are you natural?

I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet. I also think you’re going to get a lot of negative comments, low scoring, demands of ‘required poses’, and standard phrases such as “eat asshole, eat” and “lift more and come back in a year”.

I think that just about covers your warning shot… but, I’ll let the rest take it from here. Good luck.

1. well done. followed directions and everything.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
are you natural?[/quote]

Bravo!

You…aer.\eperfct!

on knees praying

“…and bless mommy and bless daddy, and aunt sue with the mustache…and finally, please help all of the Brad Pitt wanabes find another place other than this bodybuilding site to post their hawt pics…thank you Jesus…”

you want to know what I think. I think you need to read the title

can you share your stack secrets?

Ouch…

haha damn all u guys are so funny…but uh i will apologize for not reading instructions…didn’t think there had to be specific pics…no need to be cocks about it tho

Obvious troll is obvious, take it back to misc.

[quote]BoS wrote:
I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet. [/quote]

And yet you have your pic in your avatar.

[quote]h0nkey46 wrote:
haha damn all u guys are so funny…but uh i will apologize for not reading instructions…didn’t think there had to be specific pics…no need to be cocks about it tho[/quote]

dude… this is the best forum ever… can turn a shit day in a LOL fest. :smiley:

Well your toned and I can tell you do some chest exercises but you need to have the standard poses and please let us know what your routine is like and diet so we can give better advice. I’m sorry but I can’t tell too much from your pic. I with hold my rating until then.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
are you natural?[/quote]

LOL! Kid, read articles on this site for proper nutrition and weight training. Follow that guidance and repost pics in two years.

D

[quote]Anabolic_Mike wrote:
BoS wrote:
I think I’m 1 inch shorter than you, 10 lbs heavier than you, and even I shouldn’t be posting here yet.

And yet you have your pic in your avatar.

[/quote]

Yeah asshole, but I don’t remember creating a thread titled “Please rate my avatar!” So stick that in your pipe and smoke it you fuckin’ troll bitch.

[quote]BoS wrote:
Anabolic_Mike wrote:

Yeah asshole, but I don’t remember creating a thread titled “Please rate my avatar!” So stick that in your pipe and smoke it you fuckin’ troll bitch. [/quote]

AWWW SHIIIT mini-mike also known as tiny tim is about to throw down!

[quote]h0nkey46 wrote:
haha damn all u guys are so funny…but uh i will apologize for not reading instructions…didn’t think there had to be specific pics…no need to be cocks about it tho[/quote]

well this happens everyday so after a while if gets annoying

[quote]h0nkey46 wrote:
turnin 22 this friday… 140 lbs 5’6"…[/quote]

…and from the look of it you can wield the power of the sun. That’s flippin’ awesome!