T Nation

What Type Creatine Benefited You?

Hey folks, elaborate on what type of creatine (CEE/Mono) you have used and what aspect of your training were affected…for the good or the bad if be. Also, what brand did you use? What brand do you like the most, etc? Simply put - what did you use and did it benefit you?

TH

i jsut started bulking and using CEE by primaforce and i thought it was going to be crap but since 2 weeks ago i gained 9 pounds. I would say a good portion of them are from creatine. My strength also went up a bit.

[quote]Team Hoss wrote:
Hey folks, elaborate on what type of creatine (CEE/Mono) you have used and what aspect of your training were affected…for the good or the bad if be. Also, what brand did you use? What brand do you like the most, etc? Simply put - what did you use and did it benefit you?

TH[/quote]

I use GNC brand Creatine Monohydrate…David Barr has written a few great articles about creatine. I reccomend you read them.

Here is one called “The Creatine Controversy.” Good Luck!

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=768093

Started with monohydrate. It worked and I say if it aint broke don’t fix it.

Plus I heard CEE tasted like battery acid and the pills are a little pricey.

Monohydrate powder. I’ve used propower and nutrabiotics, both worked well.

-Dan

cee does taste like battery acid, acctually worse.

Monohydrate works well. I can’t see how CEE would be any better.

I’ve mixed monohydrate with milk, Frappuccino, coffee, post-workout protein shake and Crystal Light. Other than a slight fine gritty texture, it’s barely noticable.

It’s been about two weeks since I’ve started and I’m up about 7 pounds.

Never noticed a thing from mono. Haven’t tried CEE.

Mono

I mix it in Surge post workout. On non training days I have it with my breakfast.

Christopher