What to Work On?

Hey guys, been lurking on here for years. Just finally signed up because I need some physique advice.

Background info. I am 21 years old, 162 lbs, 5’9. Been lifting seriously for about 4 years now. I am looking for some constructive criticism, and where to go from here.

I am a fan of “Power bodybuilding” and have been on 5/3/1 BBB. Starting Strength, and used Lee Hayward’s 12-week Mass & Power routine (general strength and mass routine on internet).

My lifts are not the greatest

Bench 1RM:220
Deadlift:395
Squat:295

Wheel photos will be coming.

How exactly do you want to look? Where to go from here is completely up to you. It’s kind of difficult to criticize or hand out advice when we don’t know the desired result.

Also some more and better photos would help.

You need some serious shoulder work. Deltoids would make everything else look better. And pressing will help your bench numbers.

Ultimately my goal physique would be one similar to Brandon Carter or Chris Lavado realistically

Arms chest n delts. Yes I agree my delts suck. I have been trying to bring em up by doing lateral raises every workout and shoulder pressing every week. Mostly seated dumbbells. Should I up the frequency on pressing?

Ill get a better back shot soon

Best shoulder workout for high volume / high intensity. Don’t laugh because it’s serious stuff

No Pun intended but I think #1 is taking honest pictures… The angles taken in these pictures try to hard to conceal your flaws. I think however your back width looks great. Would work on dropping your BF% and everything else.

SHOULDERS AND TRAPS work on it bud bud