T Nation

What to Use With EQ?

I’m 5’10 165 pounds and am about to start my first cycle after about 5 years of pretty steady lifting. I’m looking to put on a little bit of mass, but my concern is my overall health. I’m willing to sacrifice gains to cut down on possible side effects.

I’ve settled on EQ for that reason since it seems to be one of the mildest. Is there something in particular that tends to go well with EQ that will make the cycle a little safer and or more effective?

I have read that since the drug is pretty calm and it doesn’t cause your body to produce all that much estrogen it can be used alone, although it seems pretty rare. I’d like to avoid adding test if possible since I am already well on my way to becoming a bald prick and I’m not all that excited about speeding up the process. Thanks.

I’m interested in using EQ as well. The appetite stimulation and increased nitrogen retention is the main reason why. I’ve always seemed to do well on horse 'roids, for some reason.

I hold my hair pretty well, so stacking with Test would not be a problem if it combines well with EQ.

What’s a good EQ stack?

EQ & Primo?
EQ & Turinabol?
EQ & ???

If you can afford it EQ and Primo would be one of the most purely anabolic cycles you could run. IMO though you would most likely be dissatisfied with the results using anything less than 600 mg of each weekly.

eq + var
eq + tbol
eq + var and tbol
eq + test and arimidex

[quote]E-man wrote:
If you can afford it EQ and Primo would be one of the most purely anabolic cycles you could run. IMO though you would most likely be dissatisfied with the results using anything less than 600 mg of each weekly.[/quote]

Yeah when I was reading up on Primo and what it is commonly stacked with, I did see that using it with EQ is an option even though they share some of the same properties. Since this is my first cycle, and I would be happy with 10-15 pounds of mass, I wanted to keep it as simple and healthy as possible. So it basically came down to one of the single ether tests, EQ, or Primo. The test seems to be the hardest on the body. I guess what Im asking is, from a side effects standpoint, I am better off running just EQ, just Primo, or both? Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong but Im under the impression these are 2 drugs that can be used alone in a cycle even though its fairly rare.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
eq + var
eq + tbol
eq + var and tbol
eq + test and arimidex[/quote]

Thanks for the ideas. I hadnt really looked into Anavar much until you mentioned it. How about stacking it with Primo? Any thoughts as to which might be better for someone on the cautious side just starting out?

I have been reading for a couple months now, I realize a lot of knowledgable people still seem to think straight single ether test is best for a first cycle, but since Im not concerned about massive weight and strength gains, I really feel like something along these lines might be better. Feel free to correct me and tell me what an ignorant dickhead I am, I’ll take all the help I can get.

[quote]dwballz wrote:
Thanks for the ideas. I hadnt really looked into Anavar much until you mentioned it. How about stacking it with Primo? Any thoughts as to which might be better for someone on the cautious side just starting out?

I have been reading for a couple months now, I realize a lot of knowledgable people still seem to think straight single ether test is best for a first cycle, but since Im not concerned about massive weight and strength gains, I really feel like something along these lines might be better. Feel free to correct me and tell me what an ignorant dickhead I am, I’ll take all the help I can get.

[/quote]

if you use arimidex throughout the cycle, then test at lower doses will not be of issue and will enhance gains. my feelings on methenolone are that it is over-rated for ‘safety’ by newbs. if you are female, then i understand, but for guys, different story.

currently i am on 350mg a week enanthate and 350mg a week eq, also 1mg arimidex per day. week 4 is starting and i am up 11 lbs, skinfolds have not changed. no sides to speak of, all the positives. i will finish with prop and tbol/var to keep the hormone levels in my blood even until right at the end. PCT will be nolva, alphamale and arimidex for 2 weeks after hormone level is back to baseline.

for a first timer, looking for a light cycle, i suggest 500-700mg a week split between eq, test, var, or tbol. in decreasing strength mg per mg:

1. test and eq *
  2. test and tbol *
  3. test and var *
  4. eq and tbol
  5. eq and var
  6. tbol and var
  • requires arimidex otherwise side effects and post cycle complications may arise.

i think var and primo is a rip off, primo and tbol is better a bit, but i would go with eq and tbol or eq and var before i would use primo or even var/tbol.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
dwballz wrote:

if you use arimidex throughout the cycle, then test at lower doses will not be of issue and will enhance gains. my feelings on methenolone are that it is over-rated for ‘safety’ by newbs. if you are female, then i understand, but for guys, different story.

currently i am on 350mg a week enanthate and 350mg a week eq, also 1mg arimidex per day. week 4 is starting and i am up 11 lbs, skinfolds have not changed. no sides to speak of, all the positives. i will finish with prop and tbol/var to keep the hormone levels in my blood even until right at the end. PCT will be nolva, alphamale and arimidex for 2 weeks after hormone level is back to baseline.

for a first timer, looking for a light cycle, i suggest 500-700mg a week split between eq, test, var, or tbol. in decreasing strength mg per mg:

1. test and eq *
  2. test and tbol *
  3. test and var *
  4. eq and tbol
  5. eq and var
  6. tbol and var
  • requires arimidex otherwise side effects and post cycle complications may arise.

i think var and primo is a rip off, primo and tbol is better a bit, but i would go with eq and tbol or eq and var before i would use primo or even var/tbol.[/quote]

Good info. Thanks.