What to Use to Draw and Inject?

I was told to use an 18 gauge to draw from the vial and then use a 23 or 25 1.5 inch to inject… Does this sound right? or should i be using a different gauge to draw?

You can use 18 to draw…but then there’s a higher chance of getting rubber chunks in the vial. Unless that’s all you’ve got…I wouldn’t use it.

Needle length depends on where you’re sticking- I certainly wouldn’t be sticking a 1 1/2" needle in my delt.

25g needle is a bit thin…it’ll definitely make the injection take longer.

I use 23 to draw- 23 to pin.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:
You can use 18 to draw…but then there’s a higher chance of getting rubber chunks in the vial. Unless that’s all you’ve got…I wouldn’t use it.

Needle length depends on where you’re sticking- I certainly wouldn’t be sticking a 1 1/2" needle in my delt.

25g needle is a bit thin…it’ll definitely make the injection take longer.

I use 23 to draw- 23 to pin.[/quote]

i agree

i would be pinning in my glute. would u recommend a 1" or 1.5"?

1.5" is ideal for glute. You can use 1" as long as you are somewhat lean at that site.

I use 22 to draw and 25 to pin.

depends on your bf level and what muscle
I like to use a 1.5 for everything and I use a 23g
its kind of hard to draw My first cycle ever was with 20g pins
with practice you will know when to stop in the muscle and stuff.

CDC recommends at least 1 inch for shoulders and 1.5 for glutes (can prob go 1" if u are lean but why bother. Unless your really bony u can use 1.5 in delt too. 18-20 gauge is fine for drawing (unless you have latex allergy)

I have seen some very small lads start steroids, and i would never ever recommend they shove a 1.5" needle in their delt, it’d touch the bone!

I used UPTO a 1" in my delt, that tends to get the centre of the muscle when pushed all the way in - as all needles should be.

As for Gauges, i’d use a 21G for drawing and a 29G for delts and Bi and a 25G for Quads and glutes.

Brook

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:
CDC recommends at least 1 inch for shoulders and 1.5 for glutes (can prob go 1" if u are lean but why bother. Unless your really bony u can use 1.5 in delt too. 18-20 gauge is fine for drawing (unless you have latex allergy) [/quote]

not being smart ass, but what does the size of the pin have to do with latex?

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Gabe299 wrote:
CDC recommends at least 1 inch for shoulders and 1.5 for glutes (can prob go 1" if u are lean but why bother. Unless your really bony u can use 1.5 in delt too. 18-20 gauge is fine for drawing (unless you have latex allergy)

not being smart ass, but what does the size of the pin have to do with latex?[/quote]

I thought the same thing! lol! I thought i was being stupid so i just waited for someone else to pick up on it first! :smiley:

I order syringes with 23 x 1.5 for drawing.

I have 23 x 1.5 for glutes and quads, and 25 x 1 for everything else.

You don’t need these stopper-destroying gauges for drawing; what is needed is some patience.

Is it completely necessary to change the needle after drawing? I draw and shoot with the same 25g 1.5in

[quote]aculpep wrote:
Is it completely necessary to change the needle after drawing? I draw and shoot with the same 25g 1.5in[/quote]

No it isn’t, though from what I’ve read, over many many dull injections, one can build up significant scar tissue. I can’t comment on the validity of it though.

Hundreds, if site rotation is organised it is unlikely to affect one at all IMO.

For eg is is quite easy to hit the following sites:

Delt
Bi
Quad
Glute
Lat
Trap
Venro-glute

multiply those by two and you have a rotation schedule of 14 easy to hit sites.

It does cause less pain if you change the needle, if one is using amps one NEEDS to change the needle - after scraping it on the bottom of the amp so much, but with vials one can feel the skin and tissue tearing quite often if the pin hasnt been changed, just from the rubber stopper.

JMO tho

Brook

I would also include Triceps on Brook’s list.

[quote]aculpep wrote:
Is it completely necessary to change the needle after drawing? I draw and shoot with the same 25g 1.5in[/quote]

Def switch pin; if you look at pin under microscope the tip will look dulled even after one shot through the rubber stopper. 20g is good to draw and 25x1.5" for glutes or quads if you have some wheels. 1" is fine otherwise for delts.

Have you guys ever just used the same needle over and over to draw then just swap it off for a new one so that you aren’t using two pins each injection?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Have you guys ever just used the same needle over and over to draw then just swap it off for a new one so that you aren’t using two pins each injection?[/quote]

A reason not to do that is because everytime you handle the needle you are reusing you are exposing it to the air and potential bacteria. I wouldn’t expect there to be such a large risk but it is not something I would ever do.

I use a 1 inch 25 gauge and a 1" 23 gauge for shooting the quads.

I’m going to go the glutes so I’ll probably end up with a 1 1/2" for that

For the delts I have heard to use diabetic needles or monoject which are 1/2"

Can anyone verify this.

Also is there anyway to find pics to inject into bi,tri,ventro glute and trap?

I’ll be injecting tren every day so I’ll need a few sites.

Also what is the max u want to inject into each site?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Have you guys ever just used the same needle over and over to draw then just swap it off for a new one so that you aren’t using two pins each injection?[/quote]

I have done it a number of times, say when i am running low and need to get to the exchange, but most of the time i change the tip.

B