What to Tell Sons about Girls

^^Yes we did.

But it’s your first xmas w/your new wife, so all is good.

Greeny? Do you really expect me to remember all their ages? Hell, I don’t remember their names half the time.

[quote]print wrote:
^^Yes we did.

Greeny? Do you really expect me to remember all their ages? Hell, I don’t remember their names half the time.[/quote]

LOL…my dad has the same problem and I’m his only kid. Though he’s old enough to be YOUR dad.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
I just had this convo with my son(18) yesterday who has been dating the same girl for over a year now.

He asked for it,I finally put it to him and didn’t beat around the bush. “Boy, I thinks she a passive/aggresive neurotic girl with daddy issues and if you think you would be the first guy to ever have his girlfriend get herself preggos to keep her man you sir are an idiot”.

I like her but he could do way better as superficial as that sounds. His girl buddies all tell him if he wasen’t taken they would bone the shit out of him lol.

Spitters are quitters boyo, remember that.
[/quote]

Haha! Excellent.

I imagine that being very satisfying, being able to teach your son all the things you’ve learnt in life - and have him listen to them.

<Cockey, Victorian-era accent> “Girls?! Why…they them things with vaginas in 'em!”

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
surreptitiously
[/quote]

Stop using teh big words to confuse us.

Two words of advice:

Never eat at a place called “Mom’s”, and never sleep with a woman who has more problems than you do. words to live by

THIS IS WHAT I TELL EM. I EVEN WEAR MY OLD DOOKIE ROPE GOLD CHAIN WHEN I’M RAPPING IT:

anyone else rock the le coq sportif sweatsuits back in the day?

^^^^

No.

Thank God.

Bitches be crazy.

That is all.

If they cry after sex, RUN. If they mention their ex’s more then once and you want something more then just sex, RUN. And toss him a copy of “The Game” by neil strauss. So he’ll know he doesn’t have to settle for any woman regardless of how he looks.

Honestly though, anything you tell him will be better then nothing, which is what I got.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^^Yes we did.

Greeny? Do you really expect me to remember all their ages? Hell, I don’t remember their names half the time.[/quote]

LOL…my dad has the same problem and I’m his only kid. Though he’s old enough to be YOUR dad.[/quote]

HA! I may soon be in the same boat. Was told last night I might have to remember one more name! That’s a might mind you… I’m to old for this shit.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^^Yes we did.

LOL…my dad has the same problem and I’m his only kid. Though he’s old enough to be YOUR dad.[/quote]

HA! I may soon be in the same boat. Was told last night I might have to remember one more name! That’s a might mind you… I’m to old for this shit.[/quote]

WOW!! Congrats daddy-0!

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^^Yes we did.

HA! I may soon be in the same boat. Was told last night I might have to remember one more name! That’s a might mind you… I’m to old for this shit.[/quote]

Wait hold the phone. I just get a grandchild and you are getting another bundle of joy? Hahaha Print I would be … what were we talking about?

Put it in her pooper.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[quote]print wrote:
^^Yes we did.

Wait hold the phone. I just get a grandchild and you are getting another bundle of joy? Hahaha Print I would be … what were we talking about? [/quote]

Lol! Looks like Print’s girl is going to be changing two diapers!

That they have two icky cavities instead of one.

^HA! Aren’t you the funny one! Let’s get this straight… I said MIGHT. She’s later than usual, so who knows.

Though, just had a niece born a week today, & I won’t lie, it was kinda nice holding a new-born again. But I was able to give her back.

Who says the immaculate conception can’t happen again?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PIIHB.

You know, to prevent unwanted pregnancies.[/quote]

I was wondering how long it would take for that to come up… 3rd post. Not too shabby

[quote]print wrote:

Who says the immaculate conception can’t happen again?[/quote]

Well considering you’re probably as old as God himself, you might just have a little miracle baby on your hands :wink:

and for the record, I hope she’s a girl. HA!

^You’re just full of them today, aren’t you sweetcheeks?

& for the record, I hope/wish for a girl too. HA! “daddy’s girl.”