What to Take with Test Enanthate 250?

Excellent summary and your math is good. Good thing you didn’t have to learn math on an IPAD like kids today I doing. I am getting old and starting to complain like an elderly dude. Now get off my grass!

Thank you for taking the time on here to be so meticulous and holding yourself to a higher standard. It is outstanding.

1 Like

For those that want more info on bio equivalence rules.

Good overview:

1 Like

Thanks guys I’ve been following this information every time you guys comment. Once my stuff arrives I’m going to come back and see if I can make sure I mix correctly. And ask any more questions to be extra safe. All I’m doing is 500mg of test E a week (250 on Friday night and 250 midday Tuesday) and am on week 5. I just want to prevent the shrinkage as much as possible if not pump them back up also. I’ll try to provide vague pictures of what I have once it arrives and mark out any prohibited details to make sure I understand this before I do my first pin of the stuff. Very new to this so any over elaborated details are extremely welcomed and encouraged. I also have clomid as my PCT.

Enjoy the info:

3 Likes

This topic gets discussed in pharmaceutical science classes a lot but it gets overlooked in real life. Fortunately there are some changes that happened with T4 for example in the last few years to provide some resolution for patients.

Hey mnben

Here’s something to read for you

Well I read a bit. Lots of studies posted by you and readalot. What did you conclude?

My theory about AIs not working well in the balls is ITT is much higher than TT whilst on HCG.

My conclusion basically is that competitive AIs should have an effect (very individual how big) and exemestane should work just fine.

1 Like

I guess my point to Iron was that if you are taking exogenous test, and HCG, and E2 is too high, then using an AI could make sense even if the AI didn’t impact the E2 from HCG. He seemed to assert that an AI wouldn’t help in that situation, but it didn’t make sense to me (at least this is what I inferred).

I would rather just not use HCG if it required an AI, than do both HCG and AI. But if someone is dead set on using Test, HCG and AI and have high E2 issues, saying an AI won’t help because it doesn’t stop E2 conversion from HCG is non sensical as the E2 level is a combo of aromatization and conversion from HCG, controlling one of the additive components of E2 would help. I am quite verbose here, sorry.

1 Like

Hahaha!!

That’s my fault for being unclear. I just grow weary of the conversation regarding HCG and AI, so I tend to shorthand things. The reality is that the target of the information usually knows almost nothing about what they’re doing and giving them the whole scenario seems like too much effort on my end.

But if we’re going to be dedicated to telling the whole story then yes, an AI helps because it will stop conversion elsewhere and as such lower the total number. My problem with that is it requires the user to be able to address a few questions that they will under no circumstances be able to answer. Such as “how much higher is your e2 on hcg vs where it was before?” and “how many (whatever units being used) of e2 does your AI dose drop by?”. The reality is that you can nuke your existing e2 completely with letro and then pile up as much hcg as you can get into your syringe to try to make up the difference. Then do blood work and measure precisely how much your e2 rises from hcg alone. But nobody, not even the criminally insane, would do that. So instead you get guys who are probably not experienced and certainly not prepared and you ask them to delicately find this balance by estimating things that are way above their pay grade. I’ve been on trt for 3.5yrs now, I’m a pro in my opinion, and I haven’t the slightest idea how much impact on e2 my hcg use has. So yeah, I go with the whole ‘AI isn’t effective against e2 from hcg’ because it’s mostly true and it has the benefit of keeping them from trying to do something very hard that they will most assuredly fuck up. Anyway, that’s the context

3 Likes

I flip flop on approach. Maybe waiting until the poster asks for the why is better? It is hard to tell often if they want the how or the how and why.

I assumed you would think this (based on the quality of many of your posts). It is why I put that “I inferred”.

Hence the advice of use an AI when you need it. Trying to get someone to understand that UGL AIs aren’t all dosed the same, test isn’t all real or dosed accurately, we respond to AIs differently, etc., can be difficult. They just want you to say take X twice a week. Well that would be irresponsible.

1 Like

You are spot on. It’s the same difficulty as someone with tamoxifen mono therapy and high aromatization has, only even more difficult. You would have to get all drugs to steady state and then just change one variable. But then you run into the problem of your body not being always the same regarding enzymes and other processes. Basically impossible to figure out. Still I wouldn’t write an AI doesn’t work for hCG induced aromatization.

hCG is a peptide it won’t get converted to a steroid. HCG induces aromatase

How is that? More test from HCG = more aromatase activity?

Yes, we discussed that in the post I linked. If you got the time in the future I bet you will love it.

You also do t have to read the studies as we wrote what we took from them in the posts. (But I don’t recommend taking anyone’s word for it)

I spent about 20 minutes on it. It would require a lot of time to really absorb the material (and I have a Mechanical Engineering degree, so I am used to nuanced material). Lots of posted studies.

I’ll try this again. I like to really understand things, but it is also a big investment.

I have only heard this asserted. I think it came from a knowledgeable. poster.

Speak for yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Respect :facepunch:t2:

It’s right up there with view factors and tensor notation. Worse cause tensors always behave. Humans physiology doesn’t seem to across individuals. I have to say it’s pretty fun running into guys on here that have a pretty large bandwidth @lordgains @unreal24278

If @unreal24278 has the fortitude to buckle down and get those degrees, he’s going to be vicious.