What to Take with Test Cyp?

Yes still small but I’ve been working out a couple years. Can someone answer my question? What else to take while on cycle other than an AI? Also, my cyp has crystals is the bottom of the vial and I want to upload pics to see if this is normal.

I know it’s not the norm but I’ve come across threads saying cyp can crystalize and needs to be heated

Yeah, that means the hormone has crashed. You can heat it up slowly with hot water.

You don’t need anything else with test. One of the beautiful things about test is that it works. Always. For everyone. What makes you think you need something else with it? What’s the goal? What side effects are you looking to avoid? What do you have access to? Do you want an oral or another injectable? Nobody can answer your question because it’s way too broad.

I’ve run a cycle with just test but since have been reading that I need an AI, and further research saying don’t use the AI unless you get sides. So I don’t want more steroids in my cycle if that’s what your asking. What should I be taking with the test as a risk reduction, or I know I’ve come across something else other than AI but I just don’t know what and the terminology. So my question is, could I run a cycle with just the AI on hand and be considered playing it safe or is there more I need, to be safe.

Btw this question doesn’t involve PCT, but I’ll have that worked out prior to cycle

Yes, have your AI on hand. Some people start right away, others wait for symptoms. That’s a personal decision. You’ll know it when you feel it.

Ok so I have the AI part figured out. But is there anything else I need to be taking at all to protect myself. Other than PCT of course

There is a tons of secret other ingredients that they can’t speak about on here. For fear of Big Brother.

Edit: For 19.99$ a month I can tell you.

A simple search of these forums looking for 1st Cycle advice would answer your questions.

3 Likes

Just take your normal everyday supplements you take for a healthy life… You do take the everyday bro stack dont you?

1 Like

Ok what’s the name of the AI i take and dosage?

Arimidex or aromasin. Both have pros and cons.

So what dosage?

all of them

Anyone familiar with estrodex?

I’m looking for something you take on cycle

Great we got ray charles slamming gear now

1 Like

How dare you insult Ray Charles. I am sure he would have read more.

1 Like

just wear condoms. always. we don’t need your genes spreading. thanks in advance!

3 Likes

please consider this as an alternative:

Eat a quality diet for straight year
Train hard in the gym 3-5 days a week
Get a decent night’s sleep

Then reconsider if you need the gear.