What to Take with Sust?

When weighing food, its supposed to be weighed after cooking, not before

Pretty simple. You weigh 145 pounds.
Protein: 210g
Carbs: 435g (mostly from complex carbs. Potatoes, Pasta, Bagels, Tortilla are easiest. 100g of fast acting carbs after training.)
Fat: 100g

Thats a decent place to start give it 2 weeks look at scale if hasn’t gone up increase more. As Jekyll said I understand wanting to stay away from bad fats but, steroids even at slow doses can raise BP alot as well as raise Good Cholestrol and lower Good Cholesterol. If your health and heart is the important thing to you then steroids are NOT even an option.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
“Bad carbs” The phrase that tells me you are retarded.[/quote]

Complex carbs being good… Simple carbs being bad… I’m not getting much advice on here but y’all are doing a good job making me feel smart. And if you talk to your butcher and ask the %of water in your meats you can calculate correctly what it’ll weigh after being cooked…

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:

Complex carbs being good… Simple carbs being bad… I’m not getting much advice on here but y’all are doing a good job making me feel smart. And if you talk to your butcher and ask the %of water in your meats you can calculate correctly what it’ll weigh after being cooked…
[/quote]

and you’re doing a good job of making us feel SWOLE BRAH

also, fucking LOL at asking a butcher “excuse me good sir, but what, pray tell, is the percentage of water in your meats?”

thirdly, the fact that you don’t understand that there is no such thing as “good” and “bad” carbs makes me chuckle and rub my belly as well

[quote]Yogi wrote:
also, fucking LOL at asking a butcher “excuse me good sir, but what, pray tell, is the percentage in your meats?”[/quote]
I’m so sorry… You didn’t know that butchers inject the meat with solution. They are only allowed a certain % of solution to weight. being swole doesn’t make you smart…

I mean GOD DAMN. Every day in the subforum we get these idiots.

Some skinny little prick who hasn’t made gains in the weight room since he was a spermatozoa comes on looking for advice on how to fix his dumb cycle he jumped on despite the fact he’s supposedly researched it for a million years, when anyone with half a brain could put together a basic 12 week test E cycle (including ancillaries) after literally ten minutes of research.

Then when it’s pointed out that his cycle sucks and his diet and training clearly do too, these same exact things happen every time.

1. He gets pissy, and says he’s an ectomorph, or a hardgainer, or he has naturally low T (doesn’t everyone these days?).

2. He claims his diet is great, and when asked he’ll list the most generic list of clean foods (chicken, rice, broccoli, avocado) and says he eats something ludicrous like 4500 calories worth of chicken and vegetables every day.

3. He’ll say something asinine about his training like “I can squat more than the big bros at my gym” despite the fact that even if it were true (which it won’t be) it hasn’t gotten him to where he wants to be so as brags go it doesn’t really cut it.

4. He’ll try and make out like his knowledge of diet and training is way better than the people giving him advice on the forum, so he doesn’t need our advice anyway, despite the fact we’ve all achieved way more than he has, and yes, we did it BEFORE we took any drugs.

But so it goes. It’ll happen again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.

I’ll no doubt get some smartass comment now in response to this. So it goes. These idiots all blend into one skinny blur these days. In 30 seconds time I’ll have forgotten this douche ever even existed.

Sometimes it’s nice just to rant.

He needs that scientific H2O water from the other thread. I just drank a gallon and immediately gained 7lbs! Fuck dbol this is the real shit! The only side effect is I gotta pee more often.

Op we gave you all the good advice we have all used our selves and have all been told our selves at one point. Now you can take it and progress or don’t and keep doing the same thing you have already been doing. Go ahead don’t listen to us and run your cycle how ever you want and continue doing what you are doing.

Sure you may gain 15,20, maybe even 25 pounds because you are so under developed. Then you will come off and still have the same shit diet and training program and at about a month later you will be down 5 pounds due to water bloat loss. By this time your test levels will be pretty much bottomed out and lower than ever. Combine that on top of your before mentioned shit diet and you will drop another 10-15 lbs over the next month or so because you are STILL NOT EATING enough to support what you need.

The sad part of this man is you don’t realize you need to drugs to be heavier than what doctors consider MORMAL. Technically you even if you made ot to 175 you would still be 10lbs under weight by NORMAL standards. My girl friend has been lifting for 2 months. She is 5’8 and 135… You need steroids to be more impressive than my girl friend… You really need to figure your shit out man.

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:

[/quote]

Why the fuck would you do that when you can just weigh it moron

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[/quote]

Because some people just like to do things backwards haha

How did I miss this thread earlier? This looked like fun.

I eat 1500 calories a day… You know, like a horse.

I can’t gain any weight.

Will you help me?

I don’t like your answer.

You all suck!

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[/quote]

Because some people just like to do things backwards haha[/quote]

Some people are just a little slow i guess, and its funny because its always the people who think they know it all

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:

[/quote]

Once again incorrect. Complex carbs are good for keeping stable blood sugar levels. Simple garbs are excellent for spiking insulin post workout to facilitate restoring glycogen stores after an intense workout. Or you could just weigh it after its cooked?

This has to be one of my all time pet peeves! Guys that want the quick easy way to get huge! I do zero juice and get a laugh out of people like this that do not know how to lift or how to eat and want to get on gear!! I am not being rude or sarcastic. I think everyone should reach their genetic potential after 10 years or more of hard lifting and learning before even thinking about it. I am surrounded by tons of guys on gear who are smaller and far weaker than me. Why??? Because they rely on juice without knowledge and simple hard work! IF and I mean a big IF- after years of 5-6 days a week of hard core training and training smart, you feel like you cannot possibly improve more naturally- consider it.

Doing it before that is simply looking for the silver bullet. Sadly taking juice with a shit diet and/or a shit workout plan will not make you huge. Trust me, they are a dime a dozen in the gym. I just did a comp. where guys were on so much stuff it could kill a horse. And guess what- I beat all of them naturally. Like everyone said- do not even consider it now. Sadly we live an a time when everyone wants the quick fix, I want to be huge and ripped in one year, I want to be rich… whatever. The answer is hard work! You will be far more proud of your accomplishments when you look at guys all juiced and think to yourself, that you look better than they do without it! Anything worth working for is worth taking the time to try it for real-not enhanced. Sorry for the rant. I hope this thought helps you. You will be amazed what you can accomplish naturally given the right, time, dedication and focus. Good luck to you and your training.

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:
I am new to the world of boosters. I have been interested in them for the past 5 or so years since i was about 20. I have been putting it off and doing tons of research due to the bad publicity of it. I recently acquired some sustanon and its been in the fridge for a few months while i make up my mind to take this route or not. a little about me. im 5’11" 145lbs. been the same height and weight since i was 14. very little body fat. recently ive noticed a decrease in my sex drive, energy, and motivation. during my research ive read that sus helps with all of the above and helps put on some mass.

my goal is to be at 170. i did my first injection tonight of sus 250. should i be taking anything else with it? ive read some take deca, some winstrol, and some just take sus. im just looking for some insight. sorry for bouncing around. not good at writing. thank you in advance for any information passed my way. [/quote]

Since you’re my same stats and getting the typical answers to eat more lol…wouldn’t test-sus 150mg EoD for 8-12 weeks be a typical starter cycle? add arimidex .25-.5mg EoD and pct Nolva 40/40/20/20…if you want to add winstrol 50mg day for like 4-6 weeks go for it (glucosamine for joints, milk thistle for liver if not injecting). I did Test-e/Winny for a test month and got almost 10 pounds…this isn’t pro advice so don’t take it as, before everyone loses there shit, my 2 cents from a complete newbie lol. Just the only real answer to his question, would be cool for someone to clarify to him if it’s a good one or not. He should have his research and know the risks, and to eat more or add gallon of milk to his diet like kount said.

[quote]SuperTightPanda wrote:

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:
I am new to the world of boosters. I have been interested in them for the past 5 or so years since i was about 20. I have been putting it off and doing tons of research due to the bad publicity of it. I recently acquired some sustanon and its been in the fridge for a few months while i make up my mind to take this route or not. a little about me. im 5’11" 145lbs. been the same height and weight since i was 14. very little body fat. recently ive noticed a decrease in my sex drive, energy, and motivation. during my research ive read that sus helps with all of the above and helps put on some mass.

my goal is to be at 170. i did my first injection tonight of sus 250. should i be taking anything else with it? ive read some take deca, some winstrol, and some just take sus. im just looking for some insight. sorry for bouncing around. not good at writing. thank you in advance for any information passed my way. [/quote]

Since you’re my same stats and getting the typical answers to eat more lol…wouldn’t test-sus 150mg EoD for 8-12 weeks be a typical starter cycle? add arimidex .25-.5mg EoD and pct Nolva 40/40/20/20…if you want to add winstrol 50mg day for like 4-6 weeks go for it (glucosamine for joints, milk thistle for liver if not injecting). I did Test-e/Winny for a test month and got almost 10 pounds…this isn’t pro advice so don’t take it as, before everyone loses there shit, my 2 cents from a complete newbie lol. Just the only real answer to his question, would be cool for someone to clarify to him if it’s a good one or not. He should have his research and know the risks, and to eat more or add gallon of milk to his diet like kount said.
[/quote]

yeah, your advice is great considering you needed steroids to weigh like 90lbs.

You’re definitely someone worth listening to.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol I love how there’s that reassurance something is likely not going good in your life that you need to constantly bash randoms online when your a middle aged dude with no common courtesy or respect to feel good about yourself lol. Assuming from all the steroids I’m guessing either past or present you’ve gotten limp dick or your sex drive just isnt what it was… lmao I’m not a therapist but do some shrooms and maybe you’ll appreciate something in your life for once and just let it stick with you :wink: Anyways you’ve been tickling my anus for a bit long now… stop wiping my ass with your shit comments.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]bigdad1e wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol I love how there’s that reassurance something is likely not going good in your life that you need to constantly bash randoms online when your a middle aged dude with no common courtesy or respect to feel good about yourself lol. Assuming from all the steroids I’m guessing either past or present you’ve gotten limp dick or your sex drive just isnt what it was… lmao I’m not a therapist but do some shrooms and maybe you’ll appreciate something in your life for once and just let it stick with you :wink: Anyways you’ve been tickling my anus for a bit long now… stop wiping my ass with your shit comments.
[/quote]

you wipe your ass with shit? That’s about the level of intelligence we’ve come to expect from you