T Nation

What to Take With D-Bol?

I’m 24 years old, weigh 163 and have a hard time gaining weight, but I’m doing a lot better. Taking in 2200+ calories, 120 grams of protein, and workout 4 times a week. Sometimes 5. I’m trying to get to 175 atleaste, that would be great. I’ve been working out on and off for about 5 years.

Now my question is simple, and I’m sure it’s been asked hella times.

What else should I take with D-Bol? Test-E? A simple HGH? And what about this new D-Blade product…would it be something worth trying, or is it a trial and error type product? I’m sure I’ll need an anti-estrogen too correct?

Another question is, how the hell do I know if the D-Bol I buy is legit, or before I buy I should say. Nobody wants fillers.

I’ve taken a cycle of oral D-Bol before, about 4 years ago, but I was younger and didn’t diet well, workout properly, etc… Now I know I can make it worth it and get the gains I was/am looking for.

I know you’re all hard-asses, etc… so don’t bother with the mouthing, and tough guy crap. Just need a basic idea on what to take with it. Oh and by the way, I’m not looking for anything to inject don’t want a blue bruised ass while I squat, etc…

Thanks in advance.

Troll

don’t reply

[quote]bulg3r wrote:
I’m 24 years old, weigh 163 and have a hard time gaining weight, but I’m doing a lot better. Taking in 2200+ calories, 120 grams of protein, and workout 4 times a week. Sometimes 5. I’m trying to get to 175 atleaste, that would be great. I’ve been working out on and off for about 5 years.

Now my question is simple, and I’m sure it’s been asked hella times.

What else should I take with D-Bol? Test-E? A simple HGH? And what about this new D-Blade product…would it be something worth trying, or is it a trial and error type product? I’m sure I’ll need an anti-estrogen too correct?

Another question is, how the hell do I know if the D-Bol I buy is legit, or before I buy I should say. Nobody wants fillers.

I’ve taken a cycle of oral D-Bol before, about 4 years ago, but I was younger and didn’t diet well, workout properly, etc… Now I know I can make it worth it and get the gains I was/am looking for.

I know you’re all hard-asses, etc… so don’t bother with the mouthing, and tough guy crap. Just need a basic idea on what to take with it. Oh and by the way, I’m not looking for anything to inject don’t want a blue bruised ass while I squat, etc…

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

troll indeed

Hi, I’m taking in as many calories as most women do, my protein intake is below a gram per pound of bodyweight, and I’m one of the only guys in the history of AAS use to complete a cycle of D-Bol and still be under 190.

You took a cycle of D-Bol after one year of training? Are you for real?

wow and im getting kinda flamed.

Try a cycle of food.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Try a cycle of food.[/quote]

LMAO! take 16oz/day of chicken breast stacked with 8oz/day of flank steak.

Anyways, I assume there aren’t any useful suggestions then?

I know you’re all taking it in the ass, but not all of us want to be freaky huge, and eat babies for a living.

SO besides eating more, which I’m already doing, back to the main topic…what would be sufficient enough for someone like Me, and what is good to take with it? Estrogen blocker, and test-e?

And like I said, I was young, and didn’t workout properly. I gained 15 lbs back when I was on it, but lost all the muscle because I took a break on vacation, etc…

You wont find any help here “bulg3r”. We are a bunch of baby eaters that take it in the ass.

bmc aka Babay Muncher

Take test e with it @ 2x 250mg injections EW.

2200 cals isn’t anywhere near enough. Double up on everything you eat.

Yeah, probably a troll, but you never know.

This post has to be goddamned joke. therefore, I am not going to contribute anything to it.

All the possible questions this moron could have are answered a million times in other posts. Have some fucking initiative and utilize the search feature.

World

It was a shitty post, I agree. I’ll read up on the site more.

Thanks for the kick backs anyways.

-Bulg3r

You can really take most anything with d-bol but since you wish to gain weight why not some test e or cyp like 500mgs of test e or cyp every 5 or 6 days. There is no way you will be able to tell if your d-bols are legit until you start taking them. If in the first ten days your BW jumps and you get mad pumps then it is real if not it is either underdosed, plain garbage or something else marketed as d-bol.

[quote]bulg3r wrote:
Now my question is simple, and I’m sure it’s been asked hella times.[/quote]

And he still asks?