T Nation

What to Take for Strength, Size, Muscle?

Ive been out the game for years i need somthing that's going to get my strength back i want to get more size and muscle all in one I want the best stuff for the job I need help, anybody have any suggestions on what I can get on I weigh about 216 I want to get up to atleast 230 Ive lost alot of strength and I want it back I need a boost

First thing would be a lot of food, most anabolic thing out there.

Other than that, i heard the Anaconda Protocol is top of line.

I'll check it out thanks for the reply

Food food food. But, I will say, while the Anaconda Protocol is really expensive, it basically forces you to take in a lot of good nutrients and calories while you lift, which = fucking growth. Hopefully you know how to lift.

I fear for the class of 2011

Yeah, it's called food.

And a suggestion for a supplement (eg, Anaconda) is unwarranted for someone who has to be informed that he has to consume food.

Food and almonds.
tweet tweet

wait so has anyone mentioned food yet? lol

You're going to need to eat a lot and put in the work in the gym.

is this stuff pretty good, are you using it at the moment, what can i take with it

lol is this in response to the dianabol post? this has to be a troll

pick a training system stick with it for a week then swap it for another one . after another week swap it for a different one again and so on .
as for diet eat cake ice cream Mc donalds and as many supps as you can shovel in .
a legendary member here once had awesome increases in his squat buy incorperating chocolate cake peri W/O .

You don't consider almonds food?

whey? creatine?

tits or GTFO

Foam Roll, not Swiss Roll.