What to Stack with Havoc?

what else should be taken with the PH Havoc? I already have my cycle laid out and am taking cycle support during and post cycle support and will have some novadex on hand. My question is what else should i take or stay away from?

Cratine?
Caffine?
Ephedra?
NO Shotgun?
Thanks Guys

PH are stupid i took m1t not much results anywhere and well i think it kick started puberty tho balls are better bigger and more hair on face

Caffeine and ephedra are for women and girly men. Real man drink beer and use DNP.

This is absurd. You obviously have no idea what you’re doing. Take a step back, research some basic nutrition principles, and come back in 6 months and see if you still think this question isn’t moronic.

[quote]hardhead57 wrote:
and will have some novadex on hand.[/quote]

LMAO

noLva, sorry bout that

yah…this “noLva” crap isn’t going to work.

[quote]hardhead57 wrote:
what else should be taken with the PH Havoc? I already have my cycle laid out and am taking cycle support during and post cycle support and will have some novadex on hand. My question is what else should i take or stay away from?

Cratine?
Caffine?
Ephedra?
NO Shotgun?
Thanks Guys[/quote]

Something non methylated that does not bind to the androgen receptor would stack well if you want another PH to stack alongside.

no caffiene, ephedra or other stims for the sake of blood pressure.

no creatine - kidney stress, use again for pct.

Liver support supplement - high dose milk thistle at minimum. Add in some kidney support if you can.

I think thats pretty much the basics.

novadex, noLvadex or whatever isn’t going to cut it - make sure its genuine nolva containing tamoxifen.

[quote]HowieFeltercooch wrote:
PH are stupid i took m1t not much results anywhere and well i think it kick started puberty tho balls are better bigger and more hair on face
[/quote]

I hate you.

Wait, noLva is different to nolva? This is why we should just say Tamoxifen.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Wait, noLva is different to nolva? This is why we should just say Tamoxifen.[/quote]

No idea - theres so many stupid products out there - just being safe.

Lets just stick with tamoxifen as you say =]

nothing , dont waist your time and money on that crap. at best it is only good for an anti E! they have been using it in japan and china for that purpose for almost a decade!

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
nothing , dont waist your time and money on that crap. at best it is only good for an anti E! they have been using it in japan and china for that purpose for almost a decade![/quote]

Wanna substantiate that claim? Gains of up to 17lbs over the course of a 4-6 week cycle are not unheard of.

Prohormones work but they wont make you HOOGE unless you eat constantly and train hard, heavy and often.

Then you can start seeing those 15 pound gains per cycle.

If PH’s arent working for you, then i suggest you take a critical look at your workout regime. Theres ample evidence to indicate that they work.

the hard gear will just make you big nomatter what you do.

testosterone would stack nicely with it…

[quote] Brook wrote:
testosterone would stack nicely with it…[/quote]

If he can get test, then why not stack with another (proper) AAS?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Brook wrote:
testosterone would stack nicely with it…

If he can get test, then why not stack with another (proper) AAS?[/quote]

i detected sarcasm mak. hahaha.

HAVOC,WHATADUMBASS , not the kid the guy who thaught up that name!

I cant believe some of the stuff I see in here sometimes.No offense, I guess thats how you learn. Bro, if its in your budget just go with some 5mg dbols. They are cheap and easy to buy! Then get yourself some clen and a few bottles of enenthate or cypionate , those are test just to clarify.

Put your money to good use and get some protien , glutamine a good multi and some branch chain amino acids. You definately will be waisting you money on no shotgun caffine and ephedra.

Some guys like ephedra but it can kill your appetite and thats the last thing you want because you are what you eat! Good luck!

I dont know where your hereing that havoc will put on 17 pounds in 4-6 weeks but I highly dought anyone has gained that much mass with an anti estrogen alone. What are you selling that crap?