What to put on steak

Allright I am kind of a beginner, I had more or less one question to ask. While being on a low carb diet such as T-dawg or T-dawg 2.0 and eating a variety of good choiced meats, my one question is this. Is there any sort of low carb decent steak sauce, or any other substitutes that would do good to replace a steak sauce or what have you. I’m not a big fan of plain meat or any kind, so every little bit of help counts to making this a much easier diet to follow. Or simply do I just suck it up and eat meat like a real man. Thank you for your replies!

You might wanna keep this up for KO to see, as he is the resident chef and can help you with some great marinades. Otherwise real mayo is carb free. Or mustard.

Salsa is the first thing that comes to mind.

Just a real quick one: salt, pepper, garlic, chili powder, and lime juice. Quick and easy.

Never heard of that one ko. Sounds like it might be good…I’ll have to give it a try.

Forgot to ask, ko, how much of each ingredient?

I’m a big time steak fan. While on my lower carb diets, I go through about a pound or so a day, and get my fats from healthy oils, because I hate eating really fatty burger patties, etc.

Anyway, I do use steak sauce, actually. It’s not A1, but it’s a generic version of it (tastes exact same, like $1.50 cheaper). Anyway, just use it sparingly. 1 tablespoon is a serving size, which is enough, for me anyway, for about 5 ounces of steak. Good news is, 1 tablespoon only contains 2 grams of carbs.

Also, I put a wonderful seasoning on it while cooking it. McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning, which you can find in any supermarket. It makes your steak awesome tasting. It’s been a favorite of mine for years now, as well as UBER T-Vixen/fitness model April Hunter. Give those a try, and you’ll have some great tasting, low carb, high protein steak in no time!

KUBO

i just put A1 on. i love the stuff

why would you want to ruin a steak with sauce? just my 2-cents…