What to Expect When Adding Orals to a Test Base?

Hey,

37 yr old guy on my second cycle. I am currently pinning Test-E twice for a total of 250 mg/ wk…

A couple weeks in, and I feel good in a subtle way without noticeable side effects.

First week or so, I was feeling funky, but I guess it was the time for my body to adjust to the new extragenous hormone.

Thinking about doing a lengthy cycle of about 14 weeks, and was wondering when/if I should add some orals.

Looking for something dry and non aromatising.

How about anavar or proviron? Perhaps T-bol?

Or all three?

Please recommend length and dosage, and what typical reactions are…

Thanks!

250mg a week is closer to TRT than it is a cycle. No way in hell I’d shut down my natural production for 250 a week. Instead of adding orals I’d bump it to 500 a week and let the gainz flow. Also, 14 weeks isn’t that long, nothing wrong with a 14 week cycle.

3 Likes

Big fan

The reason i’m going only 250/wk is because of the side effects…

Bloating, mood swings, anxiety, etc… aromatization and i have no AI on hand.

Do you think since im a couple weeks in and my body got a bit adjusted to the hormones, i could bump it up? 500 or should i go somewhere in between?

Also, if 14 weeks isn’t that long what would be the max length of a cycle before going on pct?

Thank you~

1 Like

I agree completely.

How often are you pinning? Injections have peaks and troughs due to its half-life. More often than once a week would help flatten the curve. And that’s a good thing about orals. They will naturally flatten the curve.

Nah, you should say 250 mg/week is closer to “TRT” than it is a cycle. Your recommendation presumes 500 mg/week is the local optimum for OP’s cycle, which offers the most reward for least risk. I don’t see the data to support that conclusion for this individual.

Good job OP starting low and going slow. Learn your body with minimum effective dose. You are getting older and messing with your HPTGA so either way you can always transition to true TRT or “TRT” [as some like to do] depending on your recovery ability after the cycle.

2 Likes

:+1:

250 mg/week for length of your cycle. Nice work using critical thinking and being patient!

Nice to see / read about.

Check your blood work after 12 weeks and see what you can learn about yourself (of course pays to have proper baseline lab work). TT/SHBG/estradiol/lipids/CBC/CMP/PSA/THYROID/etc.

How long did you run your first cycle?

IMO, 14 weeks is too long. It was our opinion that your binding sites became weakened to accepting more AAS’s over time. I used an 8 week cycle as my standard run, followed by 4 weeks off (6 weeks off after the last injection). We used orals the entire 8 weeks, but injectables 6 weeks.

You mentioned Anavar. That would make a good choice. I would say 20mg per day, spread out through out the day. I don think 250 mg/week is sufficient (when supplemented with an anabolic.)

At 37 years of age, I would recommend a life extension approach for all the remaining variables in your life, e.g., diet, supplements, drinking, sleep, etc.

thanks for the replies guys…

While I wait for my provider to get the orals in stock, I decided to up my test dose by a half…

So im going up from 250mg/wk to 375mg/wk.

Pin on Sunday and Wednesday mornings.

Right in between the 250 and 500 that was recommended :slight_smile:

p.s. - My guy just offered me some Winstrol for rather cheap. Should I give it a try??? Is this something we can do mid-cycle? Try different orals and varying test doses and adjust accordingly? Or is it better to be consistent throughout

why don’t you do some research on your own instead of asking can i should i … are you gonna jump in a car before ever driving or knowing what the signs / lights and signals mean ?

2 Likes

Do both! Do your own research AND ask everyone you believe has valuable input.

1 Like

No. You are all over the place. Recipe for learning little then you’ll be back on here asking for help on the bail out.

How will the testosterone interact with the winstrol? What would you expect from your bloodwork with and without the winstrol on 250 or 375 mg/week of test ester? What will happen with your SHBG? E2?

Smart use of AAS isn’t throwing stuff at the wall. Educate yourself or work with someone who is.

And what was your first cycle?

If you’re doing 250mg/wk for your cycle because you are worried about sides, adding any other AAS will compound these and add more. Just be aware, they are not necessarily safer than upping test for example. My favorite oral is anavar, 50 mg day split two doses for six weeks end of cycle. I’ve found it mild outside of libido drop but nothing crazy.

Hey guys, 37yr old guy about 3 weeks into my second cycle…

Pinning 375 mg of Test-E, split into twice/week.

I plan on doing about a 14-week cycle this time, and wanted to know how I should add orals such as Anavar and Proviron and T-bol to the stack…

I’m enjoying this second cycle quite a lot with minimum side effects. Would adding any of those orals bring a whole new set of negative effects, or perhaps even better performance and wellbeing with freed up testosterone?

Please recommend how long I should add orals. Thank you!

//////

^^

About to order some orals soon…

Would like some advice please~

What advice do you want? This isn’t rocket science, there is no uniform result one can expect, everyone reacts differently

Chances are you’ll fuck up your lipids beyond recognition, though this effect will be acute and fleeting upon discontinuation.

I don’t know what orals you’re adding. Orals tend to add a quite bit of glycogen retention and quickly elicit a full, constantly pumped look.

If the oral is dry you might notice an increase in vascularity, if the oral is “wet”… You might end up looking like the Michelin man depending on the dose. Orals can be quite harsh, watch BP. If urine goes dark, if you start feeling extremely lethargic and run down all the time cease use immediately. You’re probably best off checking LFT’s, kidney function and lipids whilst on to gauge just how much damage you’re inducing.

Some people can take orals and LFT’s elevate to say, 1.5-3x the upper limit of normal, as would be expected. Others literally can’t tolerate them and will rarely develop intrahepatic cholastasis, jaundice etc. Some develop heartburn and gastrointestinal upset, orals tend to irritate stomach lining.

Pumps can be painful on orals, particularly if you’re into hard cardio or high rep squats/deadlifts for volume.

The cosmetic effects elicited from orals are fleeting aside from a reduction in adiposity, that might stick if you stay on top of your diet. It’s gainz on rent, after which glycogen manipulation wears off you might have gained a few extra lbs… But you aren’t going to have comical, superhero like proportions anymore.

Strength gains tend to be fairly dramatic, you might notice a quick 10-15lb increase in bench. You’ll probably progress in the big three pretty fast… But the strength gains are also fleeting.

If you manage to say… Put 50lbs on your bench in a month, look out. Tendons can’t adapt that fast, pushing too hard too fast can lead to tendon rupture.

Can take antioxidant supps in an attempt to slightly mitigate toxicity. Nac, tudca etc.

If you’re going to use c-17aa drugs, limit use… Seriously, mitigate lifetime use as much as possible. I think I have like five or six weeks of cumulative lifetime use… At relatively low dosages.

You don’t want to be using c-17aa drugs regularly… Imo they’re not worth it, the gains are fleeting… It’s not like primo where you can use it for 10 weeks, gain 4-5 lbs and keep 4lbs. It’s more like gaining 10 lbs in a couple of weeks, keeping 1-2 when you go off whilst trashing your lipids and putting your liver/kidneys under extreme strain in the process.

It’s fun whilst it lasts, but there is no free lunch here. What comes up must come down. God… The pumps… The increase in neck diameter…

It’s fun being on, but it also feels toxic as hell. I must be an outlier when I say at this point “I prefer trt only”.

4 Likes

Wow, thank you very much for all the info.

I am about 3 weeks into my cycle and planning 14 weeks total.

Looking at Anavar, T-bol and Proviron.

Can I add all three for the entire remainder of the cycle?

2021년 8월 7일 (토) 오전 12:08, unreal24278 via Forums - T Nation <tnation@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

That’s longer than I would run orals. I would ditch the proviron. It isn’t going to do much for mass.

I actually don’t see much issue with the var / tbol combo, if it is for like 6-8 weeks if the dosages are a bit lower for each. I think 30-40 mg each could work. I think one being processed by kidneys primarily (var), and the other liver, makes it a bit better than running two liver processed orals.

Oh alright, thanks…

Im interested in proviron for the light anti-estrogenic and libido/ mood increase i’ve read about…

Let me see what my supplier comes up with when he restocks next week…

Jesus @unreal24278 when you are hot you are hot. What a great post. I feel safer knowing you are my friends and I can bounce any protocol your way and get the good and the bad.