What to Expect on First Cycle?

hey lads pretty set on a Testosterone Enenthate 12 week 500-1000mg first cycle. Wondering what kind of gains are to be expected. I am currently 6.3ft at 187 pounds. Also wondering what peoples experiences were on there first cycles and how they felt like a sence of well being or angry etc.

500-1000 mg. sounds like you’re well on your way to a great cycle lol.

You are that tall and 187??? Bet you could do a lot of growing with out a cycle. I think you better learn to eat first otherwise a lot of this cycle will be wasted. Also you are young so you should have lots of good growing once getting the whole eating and training hard down.

smalsh are you being sarcastic? I also going to be getting the pct drug nolvadex with it. Most places i have gone to say 250-500mg of just test E on first cycle.

Ryanbcxg i am tall but have a very thin frame. I was originally 56kg i am now 85. been training and eating perfect and staying off the alcohol for 2 months now and still no growth i could prob switch it up or do everything crazy perfect but i doing it all good enough i think i just wanna start a cycle already.

saying you’re doing 500 - 1000mg is quite a range. 1000mg for a first cycle is ludicrous. Stick with the 500

Yes I was being sarcastic due to the range. As RDS said. Stick to 500mg for first cycle.

I see in your display pic, you’re squatting in the smith with the tampon on the bar. Hopefully the day will come when you hate anyone you see who does this. Only then. Will you be ready.

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
I see in your display pic, you’re squatting in the smith with the tampon on the bar. Hopefully the day will come when you hate anyone you see who does this. Only then. Will you be ready.[/quote]
^this

Not to mention a belt… On the smith… Probably should go back to the drawing board

I guess these were not the answers he expected…

[quote]BigJJ88 wrote:
I see in your display pic, you’re squatting in the smith with the tampon on the bar. Hopefully the day will come when you hate anyone you see who does this. Only then. Will you be ready.[/quote]

Ha!

get to 200lbs. Its easy to do and should only take another year at your height to get to. Then cycle at 200. For now though you wanna save the cycling until the natural gains slow

6’3" and 187lbs is tiny… i’d even bet you weigh in full clothes and after a meal… when you hit 200lbs naked in the morning after your shit and piss then i’d start thinking about a cycle after you hit 215lbs… lol