What To Eat?

Consume milk, eggs and cheese in that order. Cheap and effective. Tried and tested. Beneficial. Don’t doubt it.

Dude, you’re posting common knowledge all over the forum.

You can stop, it’s okay, most of the regulars have a pretty good idea of what do to for their goals.

Is this a fart recipe thread?

What happens if I eat eggs with cheese, but then have a glass of milk after that?

No, I’m kidding, please don’t answer!

[quote]big balls wrote:
Consume milk, eggs and cheese in that order. Cheap and effective. Tried and tested. Beneficial. Don’t doubt it.[/quote]

This post was very Balbos-esque.

[quote]apayne wrote:
Is this a fart recipe thread?[/quote]

Not quite. For that we’d have to add tuna and a little mayo.

Only if you truly consume milk, eggs then cheese can you make true progress otherwise you will fail. You need to measure the exact quantities too, to make sure that you get the amounts right. More cheese than milk and you will turn into a sumo. I mean it you could die from too much fat.

However if you are poor try living on double cream only and you will soon bulk up. There are 4000 calories in a pint of cream so 8 pints of cream a day should have you on your way but exactly 8 pints, no more or no less.

[quote]big balls wrote:
Only if you truly consume milk, eggs then cheese can you make true progress otherwise you will fail. [/quote]

So that’s why I’m not 290lbs at 5% bf? Damn, now I know. BTW, what if I consume them, but not “truly” enough. Do I get results in direct proportion to the truliness of my consumption or have I negated the benefits altogether?

Cheese is king! Long live the king. Shame humour cannot be read.

I’m still trying to get over laughing at reading the title/author of the thread on the main page.

What to eat?
Big balls

classic

HA ha! Lets keep it that way.

Looks at Man o War’s avatar…

ahhhh, what’s this thread about?

[quote]big balls wrote:

However if you are poor try living on double cream only and you will soon bulk up. There are 4000 calories in a pint of cream so 8 pints of cream a day should have you on your way but exactly 8 pints, no more or no less.[/quote]

Best nutritional advice to ever be posted on the internet.

Chalk this one up to one of the least educational threads ever posted.

8 pints x 4000 cals = 32,000 cals

Per day?

I think he meant a pint per day…

Not if its a bulk

I wouldn’t eat Milk or Cheese on my day off let alone during the week! & I’d advise anyone who’s serious about training and diet not to even contemplate doing so either, that is unless your bulking!
As for Eggs…eat 'em by the 12